Motorola Droid Case Reviews

Spartan

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there's a leather pouch type case for the Droid? I used to own a Blackberry curve before the droid and this is what I used:

http://www.sparepartsformobiles.co.uk/mobile_phone_spares_images/main/Blackberry/83XX%20Curve%20Leather%20Pouch%20HDW-13386-001/Original%20Leather%20PocketPouch%20HDW13386-001.jpg

I'm looking for something similar to that.

Thanks!

Just to clarify, I did google motorola droid leather pouch but I'm looking for something that someone here owns, and some feedback.

Heres what I just purchased and I love it. Fits great and is very high quality.

SENA CASES :: APPLE iPHONE ELEGA POUCH

Gadgetguitar

Reaction score
Sena Case that fits

Spartan, are you actually using the Sena case with the Droid? Very nice looking case. Had one of these a few years back for my i760.

davidalolo

Reaction score
This gel case is nice and and It does not come off easy. better that I expected for a two peace. The does not have the full opening for the speaker but It does not sound like its being covered. so Maybe that whole gold piece is not speakers. It souds good still so what ever. [video=youtube;mSI8vJsOs9U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSI8vJsOs9U[/video]

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Spartan, I'd love if you posted pics of your droid in the case. I'm leaning towards a pouch for it but want something that the droid fits in fairly tight and won't fall out and also something that is big enough to cover its full height and it doesn't stick out on the top.

Davidalolo, where did you get that case?? Is it just a hard clip on with gel over it or is it full silicone?

Spartan

Reaction score
Here's a few pictures of the Droid in the Sena Elega Pouch for the iPhone 3G. This is a very high quality holster and the droid fits in nice and snug. Definitely not sliding out when held upside down. Case has a very nice soft microfiber type feel to it. Probably the nicest case I've ever purchased and worth the price.

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Looks like it fits great. I'd be a LITTLE worried about the top corners being so exposed but it does look like a very nice case, I might have to get one hmm

Spartan

Reaction score
Yeah the corners are a little exposed, but not much. It makes it easier to pull out. Plus its on my hip, so it's not likely to get a hit there... or someone better be runnin!:mad:

350-Jason

Reaction score
This gel case is nice and and It does not come off easy. better that I expected for a two peace. The does not have the full opening for the speaker but It does not sound like its being covered. so Maybe that whole gold piece is not speakers. It souds good still so what ever.

Does it hinder your typing at all? Like the body glove case? I am going to verizon tonight to get the black version if it does not.

I

iraparks

I love the krusell cases but it's hard to figure out their sizing to fit the droid, but with the magnet issues I guess I'd better stay away..

If anyone can find a horizontal "non-ugly" case with belt straps please post, the single belt clip always lifts out cuz i'm a large person...

350-Jason

Reaction score
I bought the verizon silicon(ish) case today. I love it. Best one i've found for us droid users so far. For right now, it will do until something better is made.

16.99, fits on perfectly. The top row of keys is slightly affected, but if you use the very top of your fingers like me, you wont even notice. Sliding the keyboard out isn't super smooth now, but it's still easy to slide out. VERY good protection if you're prone to accidental drops. Highly recommend it even with the two cons.

SNC10723.jpg

SNC10724.jpg

SNC10728.jpg

SNC10729.jpg

Zero Cool

Reaction score
I got the body glove case cause it has the belt clip. but i wish it had a flap to cover the screen. for now it will work....

BTW, the B.G case comes with an insert that replaces the belt clip if you don't want to use it. the insert just covers the hole where the belt clip is.

as an added bonus with the belt clip. it makes it easier to hold the phone with your shoulder while you juggle a McD's box and a drink LOL!

Q

qoncept

Can someone post a pic of the Body Glove? I haven't seen it and there are a couple styles in pictures I've seen, but none seem to be what I'm reading about here. With and without the belt clip if you could. :) Does it add much bulk?

texasPI

Reaction score
Can someone post a pic of the Body Glove? I haven't seen it and there are a couple styles in pictures I've seen, but none seem to be what I'm reading about here. With and without the belt clip if you could. :) Does it add much bulk?

Its on the verizon website...

karenteresa

Reaction score
I bought a black snap on case from Best Buy and it made a tiny hole/scratch on the side of my Droid :(