Motorola Droid Case Reviews

texasPI

Reaction score
Thx..I ordered the one you mentioned but would like something without a clip. Maybe Ill take it off somehow..

Getaphixx

Reaction score
Body Glove is nice... I thought it was one of the 15.99 cases she showed me.. but when I went to check out she's like 31.99 please... I'm like, Whoa I thought this was 15.. I said lemme see this other one on the Dr0id.. she tried for like 40 sec to remove the case, looks up and says these are Impossible to remove... I say **** it.. Any case that hard to remove HAS TO BE THE CASE for me..

I'm now out 32$!

yearn

Reaction score
Body Glove is nice... I thought it was one of the 15.99 cases she showed me.. but when I went to check out she's like 31.99 please... I'm like, Whoa I thought this was 15.. I said lemme see this other one on the Dr0id.. she tried for like 40 sec to remove the case, looks up and says these are Impossible to remove... I say **** it.. Any case that hard to remove HAS TO BE THE CASE for me..

I'm now out 32$!

You also cant use any docks or dash mounts or any other snap in accessories

yearn

Reaction score
Thx..I ordered the one you mentioned but would like something without a clip. Maybe Ill take it off somehow..

Its pretty nice, I took it out and looked at it, fits good and tight and feels like pretty high quality leather. If I didnt already have one that worked its what I woulda bought

Getaphixx

Reaction score

I'm now out 32$!

You also cant use any docks or dash mounts or any other snap in accessories
This Dr0id wedges between my windshield and dash PERFECT! I don't really need anything else..

yearn

Reaction score
This Dr0id wedges between my windshield and dash PERFECT! I don't really need anything else..

Cool, I really like the alarm clock dock, I have always used my phone as an alarm clock, so its perfect for me!

denlem

Reaction score
I bought the body glove for mine since I can use it as either on a belt clip on in my pocket.

Like everyone else, it's tough to get on. What I did notice that if it's difficult to put on, you may be doing it wrong. I found that you need to do the side with the camera button first. You notice the corner where the camera button is has a lip that the droid needs to fit under first. As long as that is under there first along with that back edge, the front (USB side) will snap in a bit easier. Still tight, but just a little less difficulty.

When taking it off, loosen the tab at the power switch side first, then the 2 tabs on the USB port side.

That's what has been working for me.

coff24

Reaction score
zagg and holster

Just had Best Buy put on the zagg screen protector and yes little stickey but does not do anything to sensitivity, workks great, also bought the leather holster that was made for the eris and it works really good....

Calvin

Reaction score
Can you not put the DROID in the car mount with the case on it? You don't need to have the back exposed to activate the Car Nav Screen because you can just choose it yourself.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
does BB have any cases that VZW doesn't? I returned the Body Glove hoping for either a holster/pouch without a belt clip or some sort of silicone case. I found none of those at VZW :(

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score
Can you not put the DROID in the car mount with the case on it? You don't need to have the back exposed to activate the Car Nav Screen because you can just choose it yourself.

No. The car mount is form fitting and specifically molded to the body of the phone. It's notched perfectly to the lines of the Droid.

crownedzero

Reaction score
I blew 20 bucks at Walmart on a Case Logic slider pouch. Unfortunately I live in the boonies and we only have authorized dealers with none of the accessories =( But I don't want to take the risk of screwing my phone up so this will do for now.

Zippster

Reaction score
Putting droid into home mode and somewhere you can view it while driving does work too. ;)

ThePhoneGuy

Reaction score
I purchased the DRoid landscape holster from verizon, i'm not crazy about the velcro and the holster is to stiff and cheap looking. I don't like body gloves, it hides the phone and i don't wanna add any more bulk to the phone.

The Dare had a pretty decent holster.