Motorola Droid Case Reviews

crownedzero

Reaction score
They didn't affect mine, but I'm not good with putting those on or they suck because i was getting little pockets of air, epsecially on the sides and the top/bottom. I ended up throwing them away, I'm pretty sure it's hard to scratch the glass on these anyways.

Grab a friend and a credit card, one hold the protector the other squeezes bubbles with the card =)

ckidwell

Reaction score
They didn't affect mine, but I'm not good with putting those on or they suck because i was getting little pockets of air, epsecially on the sides and the top/bottom. I ended up throwing them away, I'm pretty sure it's hard to scratch the glass on these anyways.

Grab a friend and a credit card, one hold the protector the other squeezes bubbles with the card =)

Thanks for the advice, sadly all 3 are in the bottom of my trash! I ended up getting enough off of the Multimedia Dock and Car Mount that they really ended up free, so I'm not too frustrated with it.

Remnever

Reaction score
I got the snap-on Silicone cover for my Motorola Droid. I really like it. I had a bodyguard cover for my Voyager awhile back but I didn't like it because it made my phone a lot bigger causing it to get stuck in my pockets.

Only downside to the snap-on cover is I bought a home dock for the Droid also and I need to take my cover off to dock it correctly. Although I can just set my phone on the dock in the right position to get the multimedia screen it is tough to balance it with the charger plugged in also. I think I am going to return the multimedia dock for this reason. It is not as cool as I thought it would be.

cLovis_ll

Reaction score
I got the snap-on Silicone cover for my Motorola Droid. I really like it. I had a bodyguard cover for my Voyager awhile back but I didn't like it because it made my phone a lot bigger causing it to get stuck in my pockets.

Only downside to the snap-on cover is I bought a home dock for the Droid also and I need to take my cover off to dock it correctly. Although I can just set my phone on the dock in the right position to get the multimedia screen it is tough to balance it with the charger plugged in also. I think I am going to return the multimedia dock for this reason. It is not as cool as I thought it would be.

i hope some third party company will make a dock which supports the droid with a case on it..

Zippster

Reaction score

i hope some third party company will make a dock which supports the droid with a case on it..

x2 :) .

nekroletum

Reaction score
I got the hard snap on cover when I got the phone and one of the tabs broke when the salesman snapped it on. I got the car charger/case/bluetooth bundle. It is all going back though.

I will probably get the full body invisishiald and aftermarket holster. Just want to make sure it will fit the dock and car mount with the cover on first.

rlb

Reaction score
I got the car charger/case/bluetooth bundle. It is all going back though.

Me too. The case and headset are junk, going back today! I think for now I'm going w/ Zagg for the phone itself, and the cheaper VZW screen protector. I've heard the Zagg screen protector has a "sticky" feel to it when using the touch screen so I dont think I'll be putting it on.

nekroletum

Reaction score
I had a Zagg on a Palm TX and it OS pretty grippy
Not sure how it will affect the sensitivity/useability

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
I picked up the Body Glove and it fits/works great but is VERY hard to remove so it may suck a bit for the docks. I think I'm going to return it for something simpler, I'll have to see what they have. Also, having the BG case on the phone seems to make it harder to slide.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm kind of on the fence about the screen protectors. I never put one on my iPod Touch or my Storm (both glass) and never had a problem even when the back/sides of the devices started to get scratches and after multiple drops. So I don't know if I really need it since the glass is really hard to scratch.

nekroletum

Reaction score

texasPI

Reaction score
Has anyone found or seen a leather sleeve/pouch? Kind of like the top loading blackberry pouches?

yearn

Reaction score

I haven't seen a top loading one but vzw has a very nice side loading leather pouch with a magnetic snap