smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
i picked up 2 (Razr & Bionic). At first they didnt know what i was talking about so i gave him the part# and he found it for $50. I modified the tray for the Razr and now it fits snug :biggrin:

How did you modify the tray and do ya have pics to post? :)

m00m00w4t3r

Reaction score
View attachment 50575

View attachment 50576

View attachment 50577

I just shaved off the middle part where the rubber meets the plastic but i found out they were really thin and made a slight hole. I used left over vinyl and covered it up for now...going to fill in the hole with some JB weld. Its actually really stable because its a really nice fit and the phone is very light so i dont have to worry.

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Also, after getting home from work, I can too confirm that the Droid 4 easily fits in the Bionic Dock and almost looks like it was made for it....have yet to mofify the LapDock for my Razr as my wife wasnt happy I bought it....:biggrin:

DrakeMK3

Reaction score
I posted this in the other thread, too, but there's a new one on ebay for 84.99 bin. That's worth it if you can't find one locally. I know I enjoy mine.

DrakeMK3

Reaction score
The buy it now is 84.99. It's the same kind of lapdock that is sold out on the verizon website.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do they work with the extended battery installed?

Yes, it looks like if it's a Motorola accessory, it's designed to fit the Motorola extended battery.

If your phone is not a Bionic and doesn't physically fit into the lapdock's, er, dock...can't you just used HDMI and USB cables to connect it?
Just asking, I don't have a Bionic, and I'm not a "techie"...

In theory, yes. Take a look at http://www.droidforums.net/forum/mo...cro-usb-micro-hdmi-cables-bionic-lapdock.html for some links to cables.

Last edited:

lgalcarte

Reaction score
I bought the lapdock off eBay and it came without a power cord and I can't find one that fits. The hole is very small. Motorola no longer has any support info for this discontinued model. All I know is it has to be 19v and the hole is very small.

Does anyone know a power adapter that will work?

NOTE: I went to Best Buy today and checked on a replacement charger. It looks like the RocketFish Netbook Universal Charger will work. It has a tip that fits. It was $40 so I ordered this one off ebay for $9: http://www.ebay.com/itm/RocketFish-...=Laptop_Adapters_Chargers&hash=item19d1c9c72f.

Last edited:

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I bought the lapdock off eBay and it came without a power cord and I can't find one that fits. The hole is very small. Motorola no longer has any support info for this discontinued model. All I know is it has to be 19v and the hole is very small.

Does anyone know a power adapter that will work?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

:bump: