1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Motorola Droid Battery charger

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by droidemere, Jul 30, 2010.

1. droidemere

droidemere New Member

Don't know if this has ever been brought up before..but does anyone else notice that the battery charger has a kind of loose fitting to the droid? It easily slips out the side port and sometimes I don't even notice..I've tried 2 different battery chargers and its the same thing. Even with my car charger. None of them fit snug on the Droid.
  2. nelamvr6

nelamvr6 New Member

I think it might be your particular Droid. To me it sounds like you may have an issue with your jack.

I have three chargers, 1 car charger, 1 travel charger and 1 for home, and they ALL fit quite snugly. In fact sometimes it's a bit of a chore to insert...
  3. jgumphress

jgumphress New Member

I have several OEM chargers and they are all very snug on the Droid. But I also have some eBay chargers and all of them are loose fit. My favorite though is one that I found on eBay that is a wallwart charger with a battery box built in the face of it. It came with a spare aftermarket battery (good enough for a back up). It charges the battery on the wart itself while you are using the one in the Droid. It also has the standard USB charging port off of it. And it was only about 10 bucks, shipping and all.
  4. darrick04

darrick04 New Member

The only issue I have with the charger is that the cord is too short!!! But mine plugs into the phone just right.
  5. dezymond

dezymond RS Lead Premium Member

all my cords plug in fine. is there any tension between the cord and the phone, meaning you are pulling the cord when plugged in? the cord itself is pretty short, like when my droid is on my desk and the cord is on the ground, the plug seems a little loose.
Search tags for this page

does android motorola charger fit samsung s4