Motorola DROID and DROID II 1300mah Standard Battery, $4.61 Each!

iTz Spence

Reaction score
An extra battery is always good to have in your possession for your phone, so I was doing some searching, and I came across these batteries on amazon. I then ordered 3 of these batteries, because as we should all know by now, 4 batteries for your Android phone is better than 1!

The seller has a 96% positive feedback, so I figured I might as well order some batteries for my new Droid for that price! And even if the batteries only last a couple months or so, you're only out $4.61.

Amazon.com: Motorola DROID and DROID II 1300mah Standard Battery: Cell Phones & Accessories
HTML:
http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-DROID-1300mah-Standard-Battery/dp/B002ZG8BQM/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Also, a charger for your spare battery(s) or you can just pop the bad boy in and let it charge over night.
$13.77, and that is including shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-MicroUSB-Connectors-Different-Families/dp/B0039OGHGA/
HTML:
http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-MicroUSB-Connectors-Different-Families/dp/B0039OGHGA/

:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Last edited:

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Awesome find Spence!!

DroidForums junkie!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How much was your shipping?

DroidForums junkie!

OP
I

iTz Spence

Reaction score

DroidForums junkie!

FREE!
I bought 3 batteries for like 14.10 with FREE shipping.
They should be here sometime this week. I'm not too concerned about delivery time, I don't even have my phone yet :(

Last edited:
OP
I

iTz Spence

Reaction score
Whaaaaat???? Ordering now....haha!!

DroidForums junkie!

FREE!
I bought 3 batteries for like 14.10 with FREE shipping.
They should be here sometime this week. I'm not too concerned about delivery time, I don't even have my phone yet :(

DroidForums junkie!

Yeahhh dude, I was stoked when I saw it. There is also a charger for the batteries, I'll order that one Thursday when I get paid. But this is the link:

Amazon.com: Motorola OEM P323 Spare Battery Charger Only with MicroUSB and MiniUSB Connectors for Different Battery Families: Cell Phones & Accessories

I think you plug your phone charger into this unit to charge the battery.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Links aren't working for some reason. I guess I could just stop being lazy and go to the site and search for them though huh? Haha!

DroidForums junkie!

OP
I

iTz Spence

Reaction score
Links aren't working for some reason. I guess I could just stop being lazy and go to the site and search for them though huh? Haha!

DroidForums junkie!

Weird, they're working for me. However I did just update the post with the links in html code boxes so you can copy and paste. If you keep looking on Amazon, you might find a better deal though; but these were the cheapest ones I can find.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
True. Either way, I appreciate you sharing this! Being lazy again, how much do they have the charger listed for?

DroidForums junkie!

Weird, they're working for me. However I did just update the post with the links in html code boxes so you can copy and paste. If you keep looking on Amazon, you might find a better deal though; but these were the cheapest ones I can find.

DroidForums junkie!

OP
I

iTz Spence

Reaction score
True. Either way, I appreciate you sharing this! Being lazy again, how much do they have the charger listed for?

DroidForums junkie!

DroidForums junkie!

No problem, I'm sure the community will be contributing to me a lot in the near future when I get my phone.
But I did edit my original post with prices for both, the batteries and the charger.
The charger I provided a link for is 13.77 after shipping.