Motorola Droid A855 will not move past M

sware2321

Reaction score
OK, So I posted last time that I was working on a milestone, but as I dug into the phone it is definitely a Droid A855.

So here is the story... I have this A855 that will not move past the M screen. I am able to flash the phone and even get it to connect to CDMA workshop and read the info there, but it still does not move past the M screen so I can't load smokedglass. I have tried multiple sbf files and still stuck. Is there anything else I should try?

Thanks,

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Where did you get your droid, whats your cell provider. I ask this because I want to look something up.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
u work for vzw Iam assume. I can help u quicker if you have gtalk...if not Ill do what I can

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Just in case you dont Ima give you step by step what to do.

Power off, Power on while holding x

Go to backup/restore
restore nandroid back up (if he made one).

If that does not work.

Go into recovery and click mount, enable usb mass storage

Now you have accss to the droid through your computer (if its connected my usb cord)

Install a new rom. (frg01b will work)
all update
install update

wipe data/cache
reboot.

if that do not work.....
as a last resort use rsdlite

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Wow. So you started a new thread to continue this one:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/rescue-squad/66124-my-milestone-bricked.html

OK and now you realize that you're working on a Droid instead of a Milestone. Wow. Why are you even messing with CDMA Workshop on this phone? You say it is a customer's phone on Verizon. And now you've messed it up. Sorry to be like this but there isn't much we can do to help you at this point for two reasons.

First and foremost (how do I say this gently?), if you didn't know exactly what kind of phone it was, you shouldn't have started messing with it.

Second, if you were trying to do what I think you were, refer to number one above and then re-read this thread:

service programming on the moto droid

As far as trying to get it back to working order, refer to my last post in the first thread you started and try from there.

good luck

kamegill

Reaction score
i have Motorola A855, can anybody help me to unlock & use in dubai sim. regards Kame