Motorola Droid 4 gets DLNA Certification

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
droid4dlna.png

The beautiful slider known as the Droid 4 has just earned its Digital Living Network Alliance certification
. If there were any doubts of the Droid 4 getting closer to release this should put those uneasy feelings to rest. There are still no official release notes from Big Red but if the February rumors pan out those anxiously awaiting this gorgeous slider should be a happy bunch.

So who's going to pick up th Droid 4 if it releases in February?

Source: DLNA

cellphonedork

Reaction score
I'd buy it if the bootloader is unlocked. That gives Motorola 1 month to figure it all out. If not, Samsung or HTC here I come.

jedihep

Reaction score
Well if the specs are correct then what's the point! By the time Moto rolls the D4 out there will be better processors being released in phones then the one in the D4. Motor needs to drag the corporate blockheads out of their offices line them up against the wall and let their consumers stone them to death with their competitions better faster phones! Come on Moto get your heads out of your a$$ and release a D4 when it's a cutting edge device not 9 months after the fact! Don't give us a repackaged device! Don't hold it until the processor is run of the mill or less! Moto put the Droid name back on top where it belongs! Give us the keyboard, the fastest processor, and a removable battery and stick the razor garbage knock-off! I don't care if you want to reintroduce a old brand name! Just give me the equivalent of my OG Droid now! I want a modern OG Droid not some gimicky super thin thing and certainly not something that is past it's time! If you use this formula then the people that made the OG the most successful device ever will flock to it and embrace it just as they did the original! Corporate idiots! Give us what we want and we will buy it just like we did with your original masterpiece!