1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Motorola Droid 2- Other End Can't Hear Me Talking

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by MsLaura518, Nov 8, 2012.

1. MsLaura518

MsLaura518 New Member

When I place a call the person on the other line can't hear me, or it sounds like I'm "in a hallway, really far away from the phone." They can hear me when the phone is on speaker, but not on regular. I have already tried restarting my phone. (I have not recently dropped it, or gotten it wet.) This is the first time it's happened and has only been doing this for a few hours. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how did you fix it? If you have not, I appreciate you taking the time to read this thread, but please do not reply as it forwards to the phone in an email and I don't want to get overloaded with emails.
Search tags for this page
can not hear person talking on droid x
driod 2 global peolplr cant hear me
droid 2 can hear phone calls

droid 2 people cant hear me

droid 4 person talking to can't hear me
droid incredible speaker not working. calls cant hear me
droid pro can hear cant talk

droid x people cant hear me

motorola droid can't hear me

motorola droid problems when talking oeople cant hear
motorola phone can't hear me talking
motorola razor people cant hear me when i cant talk
motorrola android phone people can hear you talk
people cant hear me on motorola droid
why can't anyone hear me on the phone of the motorola droid?