Motorola Droid 2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mantis5

Reaction score

Nobody in here knows when it's coming, and the only way we're going to know for sure is when we Motorola makes an OFFICIAL announcement, or we start downloading it.

Anything else that is said in here is pure speculation unless you work for Motorola and have concrete proof...
:icon_ devil:

I agree with all of this except that it's Verizon that is going to ultimately push the update, not Moto. Which doesn't change the main thrust of your argument, which is that no firm and credible announcement of a date has been made. :)

And FireDroid, careful or you'll have people demanding a supercharger in 2.1.:bling:

Cnote187

Reaction score
That's really not necessary, personal attacks aren't really called for

Last edited by a moderator:

gregsjh13

Reaction score
I have spoken to several Reps.Of which have said 2.1 is coming to the droid within 3 to 4 weeks.I have compiled information from various blogs and have concluded that the information 3 reps have given me were not false.:icon_ banana:

Code for "I am guessing, just like everyone else at this point." haha

That's exactly what I was thinking... lol

Nobody in here knows when it's coming, and the only way we're going to know for sure is when we Motorola makes an OFFICIAL announcement, or we start downloading it.

Anything else that is said in here is pure speculation unless you work for Motorola and have concrete proof...
:icon_ devil:

Whatever.:icon_evil:

FireDroid

Reaction score
Well, lets see here. I'm a nice guy so i will let you know what just happened. Someone said the Droid will be the next moto phone to receive an update. But the nexus one is the only one that received an update to 2.1 So the Nexus released after the Droid and has been updated before the Droid. I guess it just went over your head...........How tall are you?

The nexus 1 is not a Motorola phone hence the Droid will be the first Motorola phone to get 2.1!!

Nexus 1 was designed around and was launched with 2.1, it was not an OTA update!!

Hopefully THAT didnt go over YOUR head!! Do research before you try to bust testes!!!!

gregsjh13

Reaction score
well, lets see here. I'm a nice guy so i will let you know what just happened. Someone said the droid will be the next moto phone to receive an update. But the nexus one is the only one that received an update to 2.1 so the nexus released after the droid and has been updated before the droid. I guess it just went over your head...........how tall are you?

the nexus 1 is not a motorola phone hence the droid will be the first motorola phone to get 2.1!!

Nexus 1 was designed around and was launched with 2.1, it was not an ota update!!

Hopefully that didnt go over your head!! Do research before you try to bust testes!!!!

lollll!!! :)

Cnote187

Reaction score
But to reiterate. Relying on reps for your information is nothing but a losing game. That's the one thing that should stop. lets not think any information based on Reps speaking to you or anyone else means anything.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Closed up......thread has gone no where and people continue to abuse their privileges.

Admins/Mods have asked nicely countless times for everyone to stay on topic and to stop the personal attacks yet it continues.

This thread has taken up way too much of our time trying to moderate and there comes a time when something becomes too much of a distraction that it's just not worth it. That time has come. It's long overdue actually.

Lets all move on and when an official announcement is made we will open an Official 2.1 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.