Motorola Droid 2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

blitzburgh39

Reaction score
Wow. I cant believe people post the same link over and over again. About the SAME thing. Like wow. Every link says exactly the same thing. And there are like atleast 2 posts on it on the same page. Ahh. All i want is 2.1. I shouldnt have went back to stock :( :( well it wouldnt be that hard to go back. but im too lazy lol.

call of duty anyone?

iPirate

Reaction score
Anyone work at Verizon ever experience one of these? I'm wondering if it will be over the weekend because being friday... I see no reason to send this memo out until monday unless it was going to start over the weekend.

drini

Reaction score
Yes its Drini again and sorry about my previous 2.1 thread. All I was looking for was a yes or no not 3 pages complaining about me posting another 2.1 thread. Sorry I should have asked here. Who would have thought that so many would have so many neg reactions. Thanks to those that answered my question.

MrKleen

Reaction score
reading back a mere 5 posts will answer most questions.... nobody is that lazy

windstrings

Reaction score
Yes its Drini again and sorry about my previous 2.1 thread. All I was looking for was a yes or no not 3 pages complaining .

Welcome Drini, try to understand when you have a thread with 1800+ posts on it, that means that most have waded through this whole thread in hopes of finding resolution to the big question.

Its hard to tolerate someone not trying to at least read a little bit, even if its not the whole thing.

You got the reaction you did because people expect a little more digging before asking, otherwise whats the point of posting all these threads?
We may has well just have a chat room where nothing is stored.

kellex

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

drini

Reaction score
I understand that most get a little frustrated with repeated posts as do I. Yes that was my first post which doesn't look good but everything else I have had questions for were answered by others with similar problems. I do use the search function quite a bit and I guess it was in the 2.1 thread but I didn't feel like going through all the 1800 posts that are in there just to find it. Next time I will instead of listening to everyone's opinion about repeated threads. Again I apologize for the repeated thread. All and all I love my droid.

Heynewgirl

Reaction score
I would figure if there were 1860 responses there would be no positive answer to your question. But you made a mistake oh well. It gives people something else to talk about

MrKleen

Reaction score
. All and all I love my droid.

That's what it's all about! But I will answer every question anybody could have about 2.1 with this statement. "Not one of us knows anything more than anybody else."

In otherwords, we don't know a darn thing... :)

Droid101

Reaction score
Did you guys know that 2.2 is already out there and on some phones expected next month? I wounder if 2.2 would be required for flash seeing how adobe had stated some enhancements needed to be released? Any thoughts?

wickedgrip

Reaction score
oh man, they came out with this new post saying that the 2.1 will be released soon but then again they said the update will be released soon almost a month and a half ago, I just dont like when people use soon when in fact soon has different meanings for many people, just tell us the month it comes out, I'll be happy with that

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Did you guys know that 2.2 is already out there and on some phones expected next month? I wounder if 2.2 would be required for flash seeing how adobe had stated some enhancements needed to be released? Any thoughts?

Link for it?

StupidGenius

Reaction score

Link for it?

I think he's referring to the HTC Scorpion which doesn't actually exist yet.

Trek6500mt

Reaction score
Yes its Drini again and sorry about my previous 2.1 thread. All I was looking for was a yes or no not 3 pages complaining .

Welcome Drini, try to understand when you have a thread with 1800+ posts on it, that means that most have waded through this whole thread in hopes of finding resolution to the big question.

Its hard to tolerate someone not trying to at least read a little bit, even if its not the whole thing.

You got the reaction you did because people expect a little more digging before asking, otherwise whats the point of posting all these threads?
We may has well just have a chat room where nothing is stored.

Yeah, but did you ever stop to think that not everyone is able to dedicate so much time to reading through these excessively long threads? Sometimes things arent as clear to some as they are to others. I'm sure a person could just lie and say hey I've read this thread and don't understand something and everyone would be fine and jumping at the chance to answer? Its almost like they're saying If I had to, you have to, even if I could answer I won't. I'll just tell you how lazy you are and feel superior, blah blah. Way to make a forum grow!:icon_ devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.