Motorola Does the Unthinkable - Xoom Will Come with Unlocked/Relockable Bootloader!!!

sonicfreak360

Reaction score
Really, hasnt every phone had an unlockable/relockable bootloader? Its able to be unlocked... with the encrypted key.

Doesnt mean we will get the key.
DUHH! every phone is unlockABLE! but this doesn't say ABLE, it is ED! meaning, its unlockED, not unlockABLE!

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
This device seems rushed. Per a reviewer on CNET, the SD card doesn't work yet, flash will need an update to work, and if you want LTE you're probably going to have to send you device to Moto to get the hardware upgraded.

sb1831

Reaction score
This device seems rushed. Per a reviewer on CNET, the SD card doesn't work yet, flash will need an update to work, and if you want LTE you're probably going to have to send you device to Moto to get the hardware upgraded.

All of these are true. I think they told me it would be a 6 business day turnaround on the upgrade. As for the SD card slot, I'm not worried about that. It's a tablet. I didn't get it expecting the thing to replace either my desktop or laptop.

sonicfreak360

Reaction score
I dont know about lte, but all the other things, custom roms can fix :D and THATS why I like root! FREEDOM TO DO WHATEVER THE HECK YOU WANT! (well almost... but you get the idea dancedroid)