1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Motorola Dock

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by GreenAcid, Feb 9, 2010.

1. GreenAcid

GreenAcid New Member

Hey all.

So I noticed Whenever I charge my phone on my dock, it'll finish up in 2 hours from dead battery to full, meaning no lightning bolt on the battery icon, and if i pull it off the dock, it'll only hold a charge for 5 or 6 hours and then die again.

The other evening, i got home late and put my phone on my dock, and didn't pick it up until the next morning (from like 1am-Noon) and i noticed the battery held its charge for almost 3 days.

I did all the same stuff on my phone, so I don't know if it's my dock, or what. I'm guessing that it's not fully charged when it says it is? Should I return my dock?
  2. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

Huh...thats weird but in a good way!! I'd love to stay charged for 3 days!
  3. LifeIsABeach

LifeIsABeach New Member

Are you plugging the Dock into an outlet or into a USB port to charge it? If it is an outlet then 2 hours should charge it okay. If it is a USB port then it takes a lot longer to charge that way.
  4. takeshi

takeshi New Member

Read the other battery life threads. Check your battery info screen to see what's using up your battery.