1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Motorola defy stuck on Logo

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by condo45, Apr 22, 2011.

1. condo45

condo45 New Member

I recently bought a motorola defy and switched from iphone. Now I know about forums and know how to read for safety reason in these threads. But my question is that I rooted my phone and had it rooted for the last 3 days. I am not sure what happened while I was sleep how it could get stuck on the Motorola Logo. I rooted(jailbroke) it just like all sort of forums said and backup my phone. Now I need help on getting it back. I tried rsd lite and the sbf trick. The only thing that it did was beep when I hooked up my phone. but the computer didnt recognize it. I will restart my computer after I send this to see if It will. Still need help because I dont want to send my phone back if its rooted in the state that its in. Oh yea I can get to bootloader also.SO I do know its not bricked. that is all it says is bootloader 09.10 and usb connected. I just need help please.Thank you:icon_ banana:
Search tags for this page

bootloader 09.10

defy bootloader 09.10 startup stuck
defy bootloader stuck
defy stuck logo

defy stuck on motorola logo

motorola defy boot screen
motorola defy stuck m screen

motorola defy stuck on boot screen

motorola defy stuck on logo screen

motorola defy stuck on motorola logo

motorola defy stuck on motorola sign
motorola defy stuck on startup screen
motorola defy stuck with opening logo
motorola defy wont boot stuck on android screen
my motorola defy is stuck on the logo screen?