Motorola Contest With a Chance to Win a Dev Edition of the Motorola Droid RAZR M

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
scorpionMini_FB_DevEdition_Banner_sept14.jpeg

How would you like to win a free developer edition of the Motorola Droid RAZR M? Moto is offering up exactly this contest, and here is a quote and a link below for all the details:

The DROID RAZR M Developer Edition has an unlockable bootloader and is packed with all the same features and specs as the DROID RAZR M BY MOTOROLA, while offering infinite customization possibilities.

If you had a Developer Edition, what would you do with its unlockable bootloader? Tell us on Twitter (@Motorola) and use #UnlockRAZRM for a chance to win!

Thanks to Darla for the tip!

Source: Motorola - Win a Dev Edition Moto Droid RAZR M

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Looks like these companies are really starting to notice us mod geeks out here!

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nice! Thanks for the tip, DG.

You are welcome. Actually, the thanks should go to Darla for sending in this tip. Thank you for reminding me that I needed to add her to the OP. ;)

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
You are welcome. Actually, the thanks should go to Darla for sending in this tip. Thank you for reminding me that I needed to add her to the OP. ;)

I think I should be listed in the OP as well then. :p LOL

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Why do they make these things social media exclusive? I don't have/want a twitter account but I would like this item. Why not expand it to other social media sites like G+ or FB?