Motorola Citrus Rom

yugo

Reaction score
Anyone knows how to do a nandroid backup of Motorola Citrus? This is not one of the phones ROM Manager/ClockworkMod recognizes and I am not sure if I can use a Droid sbf file to install SPRecovery on Citrus...

at100plus

Reaction score
Anyone every get a ROM or SBF for Citrus?

I know the phone is useless on cellular but I have one that I rooted and cleaned for use off the grid for MP3s and to test apps. I borked it on a factory reset yesterday. It boots but home icons never appear. Can't find an SBF for it, but if I do I'd love a copy of the UltimateJuice ROM that was mentioned earlier too.

If anyone has files please email PM me and I'll shoot you my email address. I'll also host them and post a link to this forum.

Thanks
Mike

cyndie

Reaction score
Hi, I need a SBF file for my Citrus. [email protected] Thank you so much for anyone that can help me. My boyfriend (ex) messed around with it and I have no idea what I'm doing.

mickeedee

Reaction score
Request for the rom or sbf for the Motorola Citrus

I also need the rom for this phone. I am stuck in a boot loop and am looking for ANY options that can help me out. I CAN boot into bootloader but I dont think that is helpful at this time. Please send to [email protected]