Motorola can't do this to BIONIC USERS!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Who cares about a removable battery - if you need to reboot press power and volume up/down.

I don't want a bigger battery anyway. I had the extended and it was too big.
Doesn't work on my phone. I had a lock up so bad ....twice.....that this done 20 times consecutively didn't work. So.. I just pulled the battery..lol. Then it worked.

kparks

Reaction score
Folks...we waited for this phone for 7~8 months..... and finally we got this phone by paying $300 + tax and some folks even payed more then that for this phone.

Through Commercials and Ads, Verizon and Motorola called this phone One of the BEST PHONE , and yes it is best phone out there for Verizon users.

6 weeks later...... Motorola announced Droid Razr.... now calling this phone BEST PHONE.......

Ok, this is how market works... I do agree , BUT THEY CAN'T DO THIS TO US , THE BIONIC USERS!!!!

WE WAITED 7 TO 8 MONTHS , SPEND $300 OR MORE AND THIS IS HOW MOTOROLA TREAT US??????

WTH! , I'M ACTUALLY MAD ABOUT THIS. THIS IS NOT FAIR. THIS IS SUCH A HIT BACK

WE NEED TO SHOW OUR POINTS TO MOTOROLA AND MAY ASK FOR COMPENSATION OR SOMETHING.

Sorry I'm a bad writer, but yes we need to do something about this. this is not fair.

Why would u wait 9 months for a phone in the first place.. if u have a upgrade never sit on it that long u could of upgraded 2 times by now and if u didn't have a upgrade then u didn't do much waiting then cuz u couldn't upgrade anyway.. no matter how u look at it its not motos fault sorry ur disappointed tho bro..

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

kparks

Reaction score
First i didn't start this thread to argue with others.

The point is I'm not saying I want Razr , I do like my bionic .

The thing im trying to say is this is kind of not fair. Yes this is how this Android Market works , higher spec phones every few months.

Turn on the tv and you see Bionic Ad. saying " Something Big is Coming" etc, and other side they are saying that they made "Better Phone" etc.

I just don't like how Moto. is doing. Like I said I'm a bad writer so I can't explain things I'm thinking right now.....

Its like they ruined our 7months and money. Waited 7 months , payed $300 + , and 6 wks later , Bionic price drops and better spec phone from SAME Comapany.

7 months vs 6 wks...... Well can't describe thing right..... well yea....

But then again I would be kinda mad if I was in ur spot also I guess. Tho the bionic is a really nice phone so don't be too mad.. if ur not happy with how moto releases there phones don't support them anymore is all I can say

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
All I want to contribute to this thread which is basically every other thread is the Bionic today is far from being the Bionic of early 2011. They made SIGNIFICANT changes over that time period. They didn't just keep them locked up in a backroom to spite all of you. Had they been released as were, they'd be buggy and ****ty and people would want to return them for a D3 or Revolution or something. Seriously. That is all.

Reaction score
Just got my bionic last week, then i hear that droid razr reasing next month by phonedog.com and im like wtf! So not a happy camper, especially that ive been having problems with it already...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just got my bionic last week, then i hear that droid razr reasing next month by phonedog.com and im like wtf! So not a happy camper, especially that ive been having problems with it already...

not happy? return it. easy solution

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
like sweeeeeeet said,
having problems? prefer to have the RAZR? return it.

problem solved.

but dont expect the RAZR to be bug free when it's released.
ALL devices have issues when they're released.. which is why the OEM's put out patches on a schedule.

alucard9114

Reaction score
Ha ha ha i have been trolling these forums for so long trying to tell people to get rid of that crappy phone.went through 2 of them tell i learned my lessen please stop making me laugh my sides hurt.:rofl3:

alucard9114

Reaction score

Take that crap back before its to late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get the :hail:Galaxy Nexus it should land 11/10

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
Ok, I don't have tv... I assumed you all were complaining because there were tone of commercials all over the TV about the Razr... I was just watching some stuff on Hulu and saw about 4 Verizon commercials. They all had the Bionic in them and one of them _was_ a bionic commercial. Goodness, the Razr isn't even out yet... Verizon and Moto are still pushing the Bionic... Its not dead...

Swyped and sent through the interwebz to you!

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ha ha ha i have been trolling these forums for so long trying to tell people to get rid of that crappy phone.went through 2 of them tell i learned my lessen please stop making me laugh my sides hurt.:rofl3:

I have and will continue to have this bionic for a year and a half... I'm very happy w it..... I have zero issues that ppl complain about.... if I had those problems I would've returned it... I don't lose data... I don't get reboots or anything else

Rochambeau

Reaction score
Thanks a million for this thread. Learned by reading this that the RAZR doesn't have the swappable battery, that instantly ended my RAZR envy. (New to forum, obviously.)

It's sad actually, how happy I got learning that. :)

That said, I am slobberingly happy with my Bionic.

chowyenfats

Reaction score
Take your phone back and buy the RAZR, man this crying about what's better and what's not it's killing this form, I think the bionic is the best phone, my friend thinks it's the iPhone and we have fun going at each other but at the end of the day we are happy with our devices and that's still that matters, Ebay can match you're phone with someone that will love and appreciate it, do the right thing for that phone it deserves better, have a nice day.

TatDroid

Reaction score
Those with buyer's remorse issues will NEVER be happy playing the smartphone game. There will ALWAYS be something comparable/better right on the horizon.

I'll drop by the Razor, Nexus, and Prime forums 6 or 8 weeks after they're released so I can read complaint and "not fair" posts from those of you that returned your Bionics and bought them. I'll do my best to just lurk, and not gloat and make "I told you so" posts - but it'll be very difficult.

Last edited:

deborah3756

Reaction score
This is what's called P R O G R E S S! Nothing is going to stay the same or all of society would be stagnant.

I'm about to buy the Bionic as I'm not impressed enough to wait for the Razr. Believe it or not, the Razr is too thin for my tastes.

After a while, there'll be a newer more advance phone than the Razr. Then after that one, another, then another, then....

Progress....

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Status
Not open for further replies.