Motorola can't do this to BIONIC USERS!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wseyller

Reaction score
I disagree. Both the RAZR and Bionic were in development for Verizon by Motorola at the same time. The Bionic was advertised to be the best. Then they released the other phone they knew about which was better.

And it still is the best on the market in some opinions. The razr isnt even out yet. You cant expect the bionic to be the best forever especially with these types of products. At one time the moto razor v3 was consider the best phone ever. And not only that, to take faith in advertising that a product is the best, you should know better. Every car, printer, computer, furniture, refrigerator, and clothing manufacturer is going to say their product is the best you can buy. It is not false advertising because it is a matter of opinion and not fact.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
What's better? I bought the Bionic much for it's small size.

The RAZR is the thinnest phone you can get with the same or better stats than the Bionic.

Kevlar Back.
Waterproof including components
Durable - much more
Light
Thin
Faster even if only slightly
Better screen - Super Amoled HD

Ansa82

Reaction score
Huh? I just bought my bionic yesterday and was offered an extended life battery at the verizon store?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Huh? I just bought my bionic yesterday and was offered an extended life battery at the verizon store?

Razr has no removable battery. Bionic does....

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
unfortunately Motorola put out a competing phone against itself..... I don't see other companies doing that in the same calendar year let alone 2-3 months.... this is my last motorola

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Who cares about a removable battery - if you need to reboot press power and volume up/down.

I don't want a bigger battery anyway. I had the extended and it was too big.

linkage423

Reaction score
Might be jealous of the Kevlar backing...but I wouldn't trade the Bionic for a Razr...although almost the same thing happened with the 3ds...like anyone here knows about that lol...and they ended up giving us some sort of consolation...maybe Motorola will too?

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
A lot of people care about a removable battery. Hey SS, I know you want the RAZR and I agree that you should be able to upgrade if you want and don't agree on how motorola went about it. But a lot of us still like the bionic, it's a preference thing, no need to get all worked up. I think in the end, your gonna end up happy.. you have a lot that agree with you that Bionic owners should be offered to trade in or whatever, the support system is there with other Bionic owners, you aren't alone. Just don't let it bother you so much and wait and see what happens..

bigtex52

Reaction score
Quote: "Who cares about a removable battery - if you need to reboot press power and volume up/down."

You've obviously never locked your phone up so bad that the power button had no effect. I surely have! What then? Wait until it dies?

wseyller

Reaction score
Quote: "Who cares about a removable battery - if you need to reboot press power and volume up/down."

You've obviously never locked your phone up so bad that the power button had no effect. I surely have! What then? Wait until it dies?

Also I bought the battery dock with an extra battery. I am so spoiled with it. I am such a heavy user and the fact that I can't swap batteries is a deal breaker.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

nateohio

Reaction score
I'm so sick of this, plain and simple guys, if you want the razr get it. If not stop whining about how moto screwed us.

The bionic was an awesome phone before the razr was announced and it will continue to be an awesome phone for quite some time.

OP
X

xunge3

Reaction score
The point is...

First i didn't start this thread to argue with others.

The point is I'm not saying I want Razr , I do like my bionic .

The thing im trying to say is this is kind of not fair. Yes this is how this Android Market works , higher spec phones every few months.

Turn on the tv and you see Bionic Ad. saying " Something Big is Coming" etc, and other side they are saying that they made "Better Phone" etc.

I just don't like how Moto. is doing. Like I said I'm a bad writer so I can't explain things I'm thinking right now.....

Its like they ruined our 7months and money. Waited 7 months , payed $300 + , and 6 wks later , Bionic price drops and better spec phone from SAME Comapany.

7 months vs 6 wks...... Well can't describe thing right..... well yea....

Heywood

Reaction score
I remember buying my wife and I are X2's ....o la la....dual CPU first phone pizzazz fizzled almost immediately

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.