Motorola being sued by Apple..

onmyway

Reaction score
One of those places where we have a lot of sweet t
Current Phone Model
G N 4
Anyone seen got a link on the lawsuit? I did not find it mentioned (not that I expected to) at Motorola.

What did Apple have against the other carriers is what I want to know. Its a huge fault of their own that they did not own the market. Hind sight I think they did me a favor. I love my droid.

Cmmsh

Reaction score
Anyone seen got a link on the lawsuit? I did not find it mentioned (not that I expected to) at Motorola.

What did Apple have against the other carriers is what I want to know. Its a huge fault of their own that they did not own the market. Hind sight I think they did me a favor. I love my droid.

Business News from TheStreet.com

onmyway

Reaction score
One of those places where we have a lot of sweet t
Current Phone Model
G N 4
Wow. I missed it because it came out on a weekend and my birthday. Excellent breakdown of the lawsuit, so thanks for the link.

I happen to read the original thread and rather just said a prayer over the whole circumstance to the lawsuit, the reasoning to the words posted, and the true character of the man at the helm of Apple. I honestly do not have the strength to Momma the whole world and was appreciative it was edited because the woman who gave birth to me is a three time survivor. I am not a people stalker so I do not know if the evil that caused the post had kids but it was an wound inflicted. Glad you softened the blow.

While reading the lawsuit I could not help but think of all the touch screen I had seen ....I rather enjoed the chart. Thanks for the reply. I have an insulin shot to go give
....so I rather need to close. Thanks again.

HarleyDude

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
litigation merry-go-round

On Wednesday, Motorola said that its subsidiary, Motorola Mobility, filed suit against Microsoft in the US District Courts for the Southern District of Florida and the Western District of Wisconsin

On October 1, Microsoft filed suit against Motorola in the Western District of Wisconsin, claiming infringement of nine of its patents by Motorola's Android smartphones. And just yesterday, in the same court, Redmond filed a second suit against Motorola, claiming the company failed to honor certain commitments to license patents on "fair, reasonable and non-discriminatory" (FRAND) terms
In the Southern District of Florida, Motorola has already sued Apple over alleged patent infringement by the iPhone. And in the Western District of Wisconsin, Apple has sued Motorola for alleged patent infringement by its Android phones. Apple asserted the same patents it asserted in suing Android-maker HTC. But that was in Delaware

Links easily found in Google news

HuffPCair

Reaction score
Apple is just mad cause they only make one boring phone and moto makes amazing phones with an amazing OS

Last edited: