Motorola Bee is the First Android Honeycomb Smartphone!!!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Going off topic here and don't worry I will send a pm to myself about it, but what's the big deal about AT&T's phone that mounts to a lap top? I don't understand why this is a big deal. I see it uses Android and that's fine but beyond talking though your computer I don't get it.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Going off topic here and don't worry I will send a pm to myself about it, but what's the big deal about AT&T's phone that mounts to a lap top? I don't understand why this is a big deal. I see it uses Android and that's fine but beyond talking though your computer I don't get it.

Heres peoples chance to dunk hook in the water tank so to speak. Tell him to please stay on topic and direct him to the nearest atrix forums...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Sent from my Droid

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, we don't discuss the Atrix because it isn't one of our phones and I felt like saying something about it after seeing it demoed on the news last night. Sorry for going off topic. Now back to the latest peace of fiction since CK handed my butt to me.

You should have seen what he said to me by pm. Oh he acts like a nice guy here but as an admin he's a real piece of work. How you like that CK?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Hook im warning you!!!! Do not! I repeat do not ever speak .......oh crap.

Hook I would never be mean to you. That would be crazy. As a matter of fact as I type this im making your favorite pancakes and don't bother responding because I will aslo be making you a smoothie. Have a fantastic day hook!! Your car has been waxed and I deposited some spending money in your account.

Sent from my Droid

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hook im warning you!!!! Do not! I repeat do not ever speak .......oh crap.

Hook I would never be mean to you. That would be crazy. As a matter of fact as I type this im making your favorite pancakes and don't bother responding because I will aslo be making you a smoothie. Have a fantastic day hook!! Your car has been waxed and I deposited some spending money in your account.

Sent from my Droid

Wow, the whole thread is fictitious from start to finish.
First, I checked and my bank account has no extra money.
Second, you live in California and nobody in California washes their own car.
And a smoothie??? Pancakes????

As you can see CK likes to drag threads off track much longer then they need to be. Thing about CK and what you guys don't know is that he's really an actor. Yes that's right. A very famous one. And yes, he's been taking a little heat from, well, everyone about his behavior but I think one more stint in rehab will help.:D

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
if HC is geered toward tablets, would having HC on a phone make the lapdock feature more functional/appealing, possibly??? right now, i'm with hook - the lapdock feature, while a cool concept, doesn't really appeal to me...

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Well, we don't discuss the Atrix because it isn't one of our phones and I felt like saying something about it after seeing it demoed on the news last night. Sorry for going off topic. Now back to the latest peace of fiction since CK handed my butt to me.

You should have seen what he said to me by pm. Oh he acts like a nice guy here but as an admin he's a real piece of work. How you like that CK?

Hook Please keep it on topic!!!!:rofl3:

Google can always change their minds and make an Honeycomb lite just for phones... Not just Ice cream Sandwich...

Last edited:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I do have Tigers blood you make a good point

Sent from my Droid

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
if you had some Tiger Woods in ya, i was gonna say, "i wanna party with you, cowboy!" lol

blitzburgh39

Reaction score
I smell B.S.

Honeycomb is for tablets.

If it is an Ice Cream phone, then why make the title say Honeycomb.

And this is completely a hunch anyway.

A google search reveals the same exact post posted from over a month ago on different websites.