Motorola Atrix Notification Bar Disappears randomly.

MasterChris

Reaction score
How can this be fixed? It is for a friend that was asking me thinking I'm the "android hacker and root expert" LOL!
The problem goes away when he restarts his phone, although at random times it happens again.
He has already done a factory wipe using the "Power off + vol button" method.
Any other options?
Thank in advance everyone! :)

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
M

MasterChris

Reaction score
Never mind, the fix was found on AtrixForums.
For anybody who was wondering, access the email app, and in the settings disable notifications, that fixed the problem! :)

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

LazyDadof3

Reaction score
Thanks! What an easy fix! AT&T sent me three phones, They then had me deal with Motorola after they could not fix it!
Motorola wanted me to send phone to their service center, I kept explaining that the phone was fine just after factory reset, they insisted I send in the phone, I refused and then found the solution here! What a bunch of idiots AT&T and Motorola are!
THANK YOU!!! :)

LazyDadof3

Reaction score
[Thanks! What an easy fix! AT&T sent me three phones, They then had me deal with Motorola after they could not fix it!
Motorola wanted me to send phone to their service center, I kept explaining that the phone was fine just after factory reset, they insisted I send in the phone, I refused and then found the solution here! What a bunch of idiots AT&T and Motorola are!
THANK YOU!!!

Chrismh1

Reaction score
[Thanks! What an easy fix! AT&T sent me three phones, They then had me deal with Motorola after they could not fix it!
THANK YOU!!!

This is not really a fix....sure it fixes one problem but then you don't get email notification..... Does anyone have a fix where you don't loose something else.....I'm already on my third atrix for problems with bluetooth and wi fi now this.......on my atrix when this happens my phone does not open when the phone rings..... Nothing comes on screen I have to waker up phone and open dialer to se who is calling

Chrismh1

Reaction score
I called att which transferred me to Motorola and they said there was a glitch happening with motoblur so I had to do a hard reset ant then create a new motoblur account with new email address and it has been working great since