Motorola Apparently Not Satisfied With Android

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Say goodbye to natural upgrades as well. This is the best time ever for Google to try another phone. I'm waiting. :)

EgooEspada

Reaction score
Say goodbye to natural upgrades as well. This is the best time ever for Google to try another phone. I'm waiting. :)

You mean like with the Nexus line? Yea, I think they're going to continue it every year with all carriers on board. So far Sprint and AT&T/T-Mobile are on board with Verizon supposedly as well. It'll be great to have uncompromised Android on every carrier. If that happens, I'll stick with Android but only Nexus devices.

Sent from my Droid

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

You mean like with the Nexus line? Yea, I think they're going to continue it every year with all carriers on board. So far Sprint and AT&T/T-Mobile are on board with Verizon supposedly as well. It'll be great to have uncompromised Android on every carrier. If that happens, I'll stick with Android but only Nexus devices.

Sent from my Droid

I want a nexus but I dont believe its coming to vzw unless I see it. And my concern is when we do get a nexus vzw will give us a nexus one while every one else is on the nexus s 4g. :icon_evil:

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A Nexus device would be nice.... but I haven't heard anything about one with dual-core.

Dual core might not be a 'need' now, but if I'm going to have a device for the next 2 years I want emerging tech when I buy it :)

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Right on Martin. That's exactly it. Buying Dual Core now is a smart purchase seeing that we are stuck with them for 2 years.

@Charles lol with your nexus comment hahahahahaha

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
I doubt Google would commission a Nexus device to a CDMA network though :(

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Sprint is getting a nexus. In fact the only carriers not running the nexus line are att and vzw.

EgooEspada

Reaction score

Sprint is getting a nexus. In fact the only carriers not running the nexus line are att and vzw.

The AT&T variant passed through the FCC a while back. So it should be coming any day now. Only carrier that I'm uncertain about is Verizon. I feel like it's going to happen. [SIZE]

everstar80

Reaction score
I know that I don't post much, though I frequently visit but had to say my peace on the subject, especially to Motoblur supporters, I would like to direct you to the Motorola Owners forum for the droid2global and see how corporations are blacklisting Motorola because of this crap on our devices and the lack of cooperation and commitment to fix the problems. Motorola has completely lost perspective of the customer and have been sending out half baked, locked bootloaded, RAM eating, crapware on their devices since the droid2 and trust we aren't happy about and Motorola isn't doing anything about it except either saying they're working on it, or suggesting other phones, yes other carriers. Its gotten to the point where people are openly talking about rooting their phone on their website which they prohibit but aren't even saying anything anymore. Motorola has become a ship with holes and if they continue and ditch Android who saved them from sinking, then they will go down and I will definitely jump ship. Sorry had to get it off my chest as they don't listen there at all.

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Well lets face it, Motorola hasn't exactly been the poster-child of properly run cellphone manufacturers, it shouldn't come to any surprise. Their roadmap looks like a heart rate monitor attached to an Arrhythmia patient.

Mirodd

Reaction score
Moto needs to stay out of the software business. They're not good at it; never was. Simple as that. Hardware is their strength. Always has been, always will be. They should have bought Palm when they had the chance--imagine webOS with Droid X or Atrix hardware.