Motorola Announces Awesome New Moto Mods!

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
All Moto Mods are on sale for 25% off at the Moto website; the sale started yesterday and runs through December 2nd. If you know anyone with a Moto Z series phone, or yourself, now is a good time to save some cash.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Those are some good deals BK, way better than the 25% off at Moto.

I must resist the temptation to buy more....must resist...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

bruben7886

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why resist...I WANT that 360 camera. Played with it at the store. Awesome! At that price I'm getting one.
Yes.... I'm not as strong as sajo... I'm weak.... Can't resist a sale

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Those are some good deals BK, way better than the 25% off at Moto.

I must resist the temptation to buy more....must resist...

just get it for yourself for christmas. you might never see those prices again for a while. so it is a good time to get the mod you wanted.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Well, I guess that sale didn't last long. At $10 that was a steal, and they appear to be out of stock.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I posted this last night in one of our other Moto Mod threads. Verizon has a sale going on where you buy any eligible Moto Mod and receive an Instashare Projector Mod for free. That's a $299 value if you were not aware. They seem to be running out of these quickly. I grabbed a Kate Spade battery (for my daughter) for $29.99 and then the projector for free. I cannot guarantee that this is still a valid sale, my order is still "Pending"; but I did receive a confirmation e-mail from Verizon stating what I ordered and the projector for free. If you are interested in a Moto Mod this is not a bad deal.

Moto Mods Accessories - Verizon Wireless

drtnsnw

Reaction score
I posted this last night in one of our other Moto Mod threads. Verizon has a sale going on where you buy any eligible Moto Mod and receive an Instashare Projector Mod for free. That's a $299 value if you were not aware. They seem to be running out of these quickly. I grabbed a Kate Spade battery (for my daughter) for $29.99 and then the projector for free. I cannot guarantee that this is still a valid sale, my order is still "Pending"; but I did receive a confirmation e-mail from Verizon stating what I ordered and the projector for free. If you are interested in a Moto Mod this is not a bad deal.

Moto Mods Accessories - Verizon Wireless
That little deal is a bust!! No projectors in stock so no way to get the deal. Spent an hour on phone with CS trying to get it to work after I bought a speaker full price. The promo is still on the website with no way to get it

Chris

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
That little deal is a bust!! No projectors in stock so no way to get the deal. Spent an hour on phone with CS trying to get it to work after I bought a speaker full price. The promo is still on the website with no way to get it

Chris
That's a bummer. But being that it has been over 12 days since the promotion Dale started I'm not surprised it's over. Sorry to hear you couldn't get the projector.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
bet the supplies did not last that long. hate it when they keep the web page up after supplies are gone. build your anticipation then hope you will pay full price if the freebie is out of stock.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
my order says backorder on projector ships by 1/12/2018 if they cancel my projector i'll just return the gamepad mod to vzw.

dwhisent

Reaction score
I ordered a turbo battery mod and the free projector 12/19, projector said backordered until 12/29. But sure enough, they both rolled in last week, a couple of days early.