Motorola Announces Awesome New Moto Mods!

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Here is another possible new Moto Mod being worked on. Not sure I would use this, or buy it, but it may be interesting and worth the money to many people. Hopefully this is not a false report & this thing will see the light of day soon.

Polaroid Insta-Share Printer Moto Mod First Real Life Images!!!

Polaroid Mod.png

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Here is another possible new Moto Mod being worked on. Not sure I would use this, or buy it, but it may be interesting and worth the money to many people. Hopefully this is not a false report & this thing will see the light of day soon.

Polaroid Insta-Share Printer Moto Mod First Real Life Images!!!

View attachment 77959
If priced Right that could be useful. But like most Moto Mods I bet it will be ~$150 and since im no longer using my Z Force as my Every day driver its not that big of a need for me.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Polaroids have come back in style for the younger crowd and maybe even Millennials. They will buy the Polaroid cartridges.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Polaroids have come back in style for the younger crowd and maybe even Millennials. They will buy the Polaroid cartridges.

I guess you could be right about this. but I remember a while back there was a polaroid digital camera with instant printing. there were a lot of complaints.

ayanav

Banned
Reaction score
it's a big bet that Motorola took with these modular components, we hope they will work unlike the unsuccess of LG

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iphone 6s plus apple iphone 7

Last edited:

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Well, the simple fact that it survived to be put on a second gen phone is telling.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
it's a big bet that Motorola took with these modular components, we hope they will work unlike the unsuccess of LG
True. But you do realize that we are already into year 2 of the Moto Z, with multiple Gen 2 models of Moto Z...right? I think their "bet" has long since paid off. Just a quick glance at the Moto Forum tells me that a lot of people have bought Moto Z phones and Moto Mods over the last two years. And only a small number of phone owners ever register on a support Forum, so the total number of Moto Z owners is probably way larger. I think it's safe to say that Moto Mods are doing well and will be around for a while.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Looks like the Polaroid Moto Mod is now official. No word on pricing yet, just "The new Polaroid Insta-Share Printer will be available at Verizon this week and other markets globally in the coming months."

Anyone with a Moto Z plan on buying one of these? I'm not sure I would use it much, but if the price is right I might buy one just for the heck of it.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Looks like the Polaroid Moto Mod is now official. No word on pricing yet, just "The new Polaroid Insta-Share Printer will be available at Verizon this week and other markets globally in the coming months."

Anyone with a Moto Z plan on buying one of these? I'm not sure I would use it much, but if the price is right I might buy one just for the heck of it.

If the price is right that's a pretty cool mod if Motorola would figure out how to put their fingerprint sensor in a better area I would probably get a Moto Z hopefully the next generation will be a little bit bigger with a better fingerprint location

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I'm not sure they can put it anywhere else on a Moto Z, without interfering with the Mod functionality.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure they can put it anywhere else on a Moto Z, without interfering with the Mod functionality.

Embedded fingerprint scanner under the glass it's coming it's not quick enough

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Embedded fingerprint scanner under the glass it's coming it's not quick enough

True, I forgot about that little gem of technology. Who do we need to talk to to speed up the process?