Motorola Android Themes

john.johny

Reaction score
Hey felowmates,just purchased motorola milestone few dayz back..M lookin forward for some Good Motorola Android Themes for my smartphone..Cud u guyz jus post in some good websites for free download?.Thnx

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Are those not free? If not, discussions of pirated items are prohibited here. Being a themer myself, I know how much time goes into it. If you're not asking about that, I apologize for my assumption.
If you would like free themes, check out ADW in the market.

DroidForums Junkie!!

A

aaronabbi

The Motorola Defy features the Android Media Player for all of your music entertainment and is capable of multitasking in much the same way as other Android handsets such as the HTC Desire. The phone also offers an impressive 5 megapixel auto focus camera with LED flash for both photo shots and video recording in HD quality.The handset has the Android 2.1 operating system with the Motoblur user interface offering further enhancement to battery life, with the battery management features; phonebook integration, social networking and more. Meanwhile, you can download more apps to the device via the preloaded Android Market offering more resources to your phone, which as a large 3.7 inch WVGA display and simple touch parameters including virtual QWERTY keyboard for data input. The phone also offers impressive memory including 2 gigabytes of internal memory, along with a further 2 gigabytes of microSD removable memory, of which you can go to up to 32 gigabytes on microSD technology.