Motorola 5 inch?

flyingsushi

Reaction score
Are there any rumors out there if Motorola plans on a phone at 5 inches any time soon?

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Not sure. I'm grasping at straws that the Moto Nexus could be a possibility.... just my personal thought on the issue is that most people still don't need/want a 5+ inch screen...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haven't heard anything myself either.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

OP
F

flyingsushi

Reaction score
I really like the Samsung phone but my favorite is Motorola. My contract is up and I am still on the Droid X and love it but I really like the Razr HD Max but I am wondering to wait or buy. I could wait another year.

OP
F

flyingsushi

Reaction score
Imo, if I want a phone that size I have to go Samsung. I was hoping a top of of the line Motorola was rumored to come in the spring at 5 inches.

delzell

Reaction score
Motorola needs a 5-inch device. And moto nexus would be amazing! Totally buy it. HTC Nexus would be great too. HD display, Beats Audio, etc

knighthonor

Reaction score
I heard that rumored new X phone by Google and Motorola will be 5"

OP
F

flyingsushi

Reaction score
I heard that as well. After I started this thread though. I really would like to wait to see what that phone is going to be all about but I dont know if I can wait.

knighthonor

Reaction score
curious what a 5 inch screen look like.
isnt the WiiU controller touch screen 6 inch for comparisons?

OP
F

flyingsushi

Reaction score
Imo, the 5 inch screen is perfect. I am not interested in anything smaller. However 5.5 inches, like the GN2 is borderline too big in my opinion. Most electronic departments in your local store should have some phones with this screen size if your not too close to your cell phone store. They are worth at least looking at. I can not compare the controller because I have not seen it.