MOTOROKR S305 just arrived!

cisco0910

Reaction score
I used them on a treadmill a couple times. the foam pieces eventually act like a sponge and absorb your sweat. if you don't mind it good. they dru out eventually. not sure if over time they'll start to develop a funky smell. only time will tell

JeriKu

Reaction score
Can anyone state how well these work during cardio training?

I usually run on the treadmill for an hour or so each day and would like to know if they hold up with the workout.

Thanks guys!

One hour every other day - no issues whatsoever! Luv them! :) mikey

Thanks for the quick replies. :)

I'll have to consider a pair.. Hmm..

RLJSlick

Reaction score
My S305 came in of Thursday and I love it so far. Sound good has good range and should work great this summer when I'm on my tractor cutting the back 40. :)

793350115_irR5P-S.jpg

cuskit

Reaction score
Besides my treadmill - I usually wear mine while working in my shop (custom woodworking shop) since I can't hear my stereo while the machinery is running. Not only do I hear non-stop music now, I never miss a phone call either! Breaks right into the song (mutes it) and turns it back on when the call is completed. Kudos! :) mikey

hyunkoon

Reaction score
I have very sensitive ears and I can hear many high frequency noise from the device.
And it really hurt my ears even after short time use.

If you have sensitive ears too, I do not recommand this.(I bought two by the way)

A.Brooks

Reaction score
I have very sensitive ears and I can hear many high frequency noise from the device.
And it really hurt my ears even after short time use.

If you have sensitive ears too, I do not recommand this.(I bought two by the way)
This is true, that's only when it's connected to the phone though. It doesn't do this through other devices, but when the phone is about to receive a message, or you've just paused a song etc, there's a frequency ring about 14k which is faintly there, sounds like a hearing test a bit. But if you've got the music playing or anything else going on it's clean, it's when it's in a standby mode and about to receive data that the problem show s up.

cuskit

Reaction score
Hmm, guess my ears are not that sensitive - I've not noticed this yet.

I can say I'm quite impressed with how long it lasts on a full charge. I've made three - 2-1/2 hour train trips with mine all on one charge - still pumping out great! It's so nice not to contend with the wires! I see dozens and dozens of users on the train with the wires hanging all over the place and at each siting congratulate myself for grabbing a pair while they were on sale for the twenty five bucks! :) mikey

A.Brooks

Reaction score
Hmm, guess my ears are not that sensitive - I've not noticed this yet.

I can say I'm quite impressed with how long it lasts on a full charge. I've made three - 2-1/2 hour train trips with mine all on one charge - still pumping out great! It's so nice not to contend with the wires! I see dozens and dozens of users on the train with the wires hanging all over the place and at each siting congratulate myself for grabbing a pair while they were on sale for the twenty five bucks! :) mikey
In a noisy environment there are already so many sounds at those frequencies that you wouldn't hear them no matter how hard you tried, or how sensitive your ears are. It's almost in audible anyway, not to mention most people can't hear frequencies over 13k anyway, as time goes by people's hearing (especially someone working with heavy equipment such as yourself) deteriorates, those saws etc I can assure you have damaged your hearing causing you to lose sensitivity, heck, maybe even complete ability to interpret those frequencies all together.