MOTOROKR S305 just arrived!

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
for those who lost hope with the S305's, but didn't cancel the order, you may be in luck. i just received mine, after waiting for 2 weeks!

first impression out of the box...

-comfortable to wear
- the headphones themselves are not cheap... plastic and metal combination of sorts
- the wraparound part is plastic, no padding, which was an unpleasant surprise, but are still comfortable to wear
-charges via usb (waiting now for it to fully charge before use)

will get back to you in a bit :)

cuskit

Reaction score
Okay - They've arrived! Getting charged as we speak (manual states 2 hour charge initially. So - enough time to go for lunch.. :) cuskit

Attachments

• 1.FedExBox.jpg
    1.FedExBox.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 315
  • 2.OpenBox.jpg
    2.OpenBox.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 335
  • 4.Outside.jpg
    4.Outside.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 1,353
  • 5.SoftPads.jpg
    5.SoftPads.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 663
  • 6.ChargeLighte.jpg
    6.ChargeLighte.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 368

Big Cam

Reaction score
I didn't get mine from Verizon but amazin, and they are out for delivery today!

downkol

Reaction score
I got mine yesterday. They were on the charger at all night and when I woke up the red charge light was still on (weird). Anyway, I turned them on, synced with the Droid and they sounded great with the music player. I then synced them to my Mac and ran Itunes. To my surprise, they did not sound very good. A lot of crackling, even after playing with the EQ. Overall, I got them for the Droid which sounds great. I just hope the charge light issue does not become a problem.

cisco0910

Reaction score
just got mine today too. I'm gonna sell this one to my girlfriend cause I bought a pair from amazon last week. let me know if any of you can't get your "pause/play & skip track" buttons to work. because only thing that functions like it should is the volume and call answer button. I've tried impairing and pairing a dozen times too.

cuskit

Reaction score
Okay - They've arrived! Getting charged as we speak (manual states 2 hour charge initially. So - enough time to go for lunch.. :) cuskit
Okay - hours later and I think these are awesome! Charged up in two hours (red light turns green to indicate charged status). Paired up with no issues - sound is great! I'd prefer the loop over the ear to be somewhat softer (it's hard plastic), but not uncomfortably so.

I do question the manual stating all the color changes on the indicator light. Really - how are you supposed to see the color/flashing while wearing? Gulp! Kind of redundant.

Nice that once paired and connected initially - this will happen automatically thereafter just by turning the unit on. Gotta figure out what other bluetooth I'm seeing (Hannah) on my phone. I have no other bluetooth devices in my office. Yet is requesting if I want to connect (to Hannah - whoever the heck she is). Weird. I see my other two devices listed, but dimmed and not asking for connection. Any explanations our there?

I give it thumbs up! Can't wait for my next 2 hour train commute to the city! :) cuskit

theecigarman

Reaction score
i would bet hannah is in the office above you or below you!
Okay - hours later and I think these are awesome! Charged up in two hours (red light turns green to indicate charged status). Paired up with no issues - sound is great! I'd prefer the loop over the ear to be somewhat softer (it's hard plastic), but not uncomfortably so.

I do question the manual stating all the color changes on the indicator light. Really - how are you supposed to see the color/flashing while wearing? Gulp! Kind of redundant.

Nice that once paired and connected initially - this will happen automatically thereafter just by turning the unit on. Gotta figure out what other bluetooth I'm seeing (Hannah) on my phone. I have no other bluetooth devices in my office. Yet is requesting if I want to connect (to Hannah - whoever the heck she is). Weird. I see my other two devices listed, but dimmed and not asking for connection. Any explanations our there?

I give it thumbs up! Can't wait for my next 2 hour train commute to the city! :) cuskit

cuskit

Reaction score

theecigarman,
No Hannah in the building! I own a 6000 sq ft building, my office is smack dab in the center! Can bluetooth detect far enough away to grab a device more than 200 feet outside of my building? Wow! On that note - for the tech savvy out there - what is the normal working range of bluetooth? I seem to lose connection when outside of my office (unless I carry the phone with me).

Hmm - just checking now - no Hannah. She was here earlier this morning. Weird.. cuskit

theecigarman

Reaction score
cuskit,
In that case, maybe Hannah is stalking you!!!! maybe hannah is in your varnish room. BTW, love MIKRADLE!! I know that the bluetooth range is about 33 feet in circumference. I can walk around my 800 sq ft house and leave my droid in MIKRADLE on the table by my chair and still get reception through out.
:O)

theecigarman,
No Hannah in the building! I own a 6000 sq ft building, my office is smack dab in the center! Can bluetooth detect far enough away to grab a device more than 200 feet outside of my building? Wow! On that note - for the tech savvy out there - what is the normal working range of bluetooth? I seem to lose connection when outside of my office (unless I carry the phone with me).

Hmm - just checking now - no Hannah. She was here earlier this morning. Weird.. cuskit

cuskit

Reaction score
cuskit,
In that case, maybe Hannah is stalking you!!!! maybe hannah is in your varnish room. BTW, love MIKRADLE!! I know that the bluetooth range is about 33 feet in circumference. I can walk around my 800 sq ft house and leave my droid in MIKRADLE on the table by my chair and still get reception through out.
:O)

theecigarman,

theecigarman,

Check out my last post #49 over here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...media-dock-mikradle-use-covers-jackets-3.html
You can respond right there rather than a PM. I like the way you promote me! ;)

Thanks for the nice compliment also! You're #1.... :) cuskit

butch350

Reaction score
I got mine yesterday. They were on the charger at all night and when I woke up the red charge light was still on (weird). Anyway, I turned them on, synced with the Droid and they sounded great with the music player. I then synced them to my Mac and ran Itunes. To my surprise, they did not sound very good. A lot of crackling, even after playing with the EQ. Overall, I got them for the Droid which sounds great. I just hope the charge light issue does not become a problem.

Same with me. I put mine on the charger overnight and the charge light
remained RED how-eva they do work fine, just no GREEN light.