MOTOROKR™ S305 Bluetooth® Stereo Headphones - $24 today only

cisco0910

Reaction score
I'm still getting same message check tomorrow order still being processed so I called vzw and asked what the deal was. they said I should be getting tracking information tonight cause looks like it's back ordered. couldn't tell if they were just saying that and blowing smoke up my a$$ or what so take it for what it's worth

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
no luck here yet either... if it's backordered, i'm sure VZ will come through for us on the next shipment

eryck22

Reaction score
Got mine yesterday, they look slick. Haven't had a chance to pair it up yet, I will post my views once I get a chance.

ice456789

Reaction score
no luck here yet either... if it's backordered, i'm sure VZ will come through for us on the next shipment

Don't be too sure... Newegg ran out of stock and deactivated the product (so they won't get any more shipments). I think all these fire sales are because probably a new model is coming out to replace it.

lockman

Reaction score
Ordered mine @9:25EST Friday night. As of 5 minutes ago, still getting try back tomorrow message. This sucks. Seems like people that ordered after me have gotten theirs. :mad:

kev83202

Reaction score
Got mine yesterday, I like them!

The sound is fairly good considering they are an over the ear type. I played some music, listened to a movie and called my wife, all sounded great. The speakerphone sounds like you are on a speaker phone, but works good.

I've never used a headset with this design, and I'm not sure if I like the plastic peice behind the head. I tried to lay my head back in the recliner while watching the movie and it's not so comfortable. I'm going to try them out at the gym tonight.

Overall for the price they are great.

Houndstooth

Reaction score
Just got mine today and they are AWESOME. They work with Act 1 Video Player which is exactly what I wanted and they are comfortable. Can't wait to get to the gym and show these babies off.

tdog7879

Reaction score
Order mine on Friday after 9:00 and they just toldme there out of stock and there not sure when they are getting more??????? BS

eryck22

Reaction score
Just checked it out, sounds great called the wife and watched movies. My wife didn't realize I was using the headset till I told her. Great Buy!

dodgemaniac

Reaction score
got mine today. sound good listening to music right now. i called someone on them and they didnt even know i was using them. and for 25 buck ya sure cant beat it!

Bamf

Reaction score
"Thank you for choosing Verizon Wireless. Your order is on hold due to the following:

· The MBTS305SHS / MOTOROKR S305 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones is on backorder . As soon as the item is back in stock, it will be shipped to you promptly."

Ugh... oh well, fingers crossed I'll get a set!

Houndstooth

Reaction score
I got mine today and just got home from the gym. I watched Star Trek and listened to Pandora and to put it simply, they were great.

alexb

Reaction score
Ordered mine before 4:30pm Friday and still no sign of change to my order status, but I haven't received the email of doom either. Hope they just forgot about some in a corner somewhere... it could happen.