MOTOROKR™ S305 Bluetooth® Stereo Headphones - $24 today only

Viktor Vaughn

Reaction score
out of stock, this is the worst thing that's ever happen to me
:frown::mad::frown::mad::frown::mad::frown::mad:

Wow are they that good? I just bought them on a whim hoping they'd be good for bike commuting and working out. Didn't get to read any reviews on them or anything.

mikespe

Reaction score
How are these headphones? I just bought a pair from eBay NEW for $30 (the guy had them listed for $36 and I made an offer of $30...free shipping). My S9's died on me...there is an issue with sweat getting in and messing with the buttons on the headset. The UP volume on mine stopped working. I bought these because I figured the sweat wouldn't effect them as much...

BostonBill

Reaction score
"Thank you for choosing Verizon Wireless. Your order is on hold due to the following:

· The MBTS305SHS / MOTOROKR S305 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones is on backorder . As soon as the item is back in stock, it will be shipped to you promptly.

OR

· Give us a call at 800-711-7773 to discuss other options available to you. "

Has anyone called to see if they were offering anything good?

cisco0910

Reaction score
Here is the status of your order. Order Date: 01/16/2010 Order Number: 324922952 Order Status: Your order is currently being processed. Please check back tomorrow

does anybody actually got a "your order has shipped" message?

OP
Speeding Wheels

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
Those of you who placed your order after 4:30pm friday should get shipping notices on the order status page tonight (unless you get backordered).

Mine is on the truck for delivery today... it'll be here sometime within the 3 hours and 15 minutes.

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Phone calls using these work even better than I thought. My wife says I "almost" sound like I am on a speakerphone, but other than that she couldn't tell if I was using the headphones or calling normally. I wouldn't have believed the mic on these headphones would work that well where it is located. :)

bllarkin

Reaction score
It's good to hear that people are getting theirs. My order said it is processing. I had it shipped to work so I should have them tomorrow hopefully.