MOTOROKR™ S305 Bluetooth® Stereo Headphones - $24 today only

Droids

Reaction score
Just got a email that said mine would not be shipping due to the item being out of stock!!! It told me to reorder at a later date. :mad:

And it looks like you ordered relatively early. If so, it looks like a lot of people will not be getting one.
Wonder if the stock issue is based on location, might be shipping from different warehouses around the country? I ordered late, close to midnight and no email from them other than the confirmation, so I hope to still get them. If not, so be it.

pcandroid

Reaction score
Just got a email that said mine would not be shipping due to the item being out of stock!!! It told me to reorder at a later date. :mad:

And it looks like you ordered relatively early. If so, it looks like a lot of people will not be getting one.
Wonder if the stock issue is based on location, might be shipping from different warehouses around the country? I ordered late, close to midnight and no email from them other than the confirmation, so I hope to still get them. If not, so be it.

Yeah not sure how it works. I ordered mine almost as soon as I saw this thread. I got a confirmation email and then the next day I got a email telling me that my order had been cancelled. I guess better luck next time.

BostonBill

Reaction score
I ordered mine lat Friday night.
I just checked on it. Doesn't sound good

Here is the status of your order.
"Order Date: 01/15/2010
Order Number: 324917694
Order Status: We have received your order. Please check back tomorrow."

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

same status here.. probably will be shipped monday and arrive on Tues :)

cuskit

Reaction score

I get the same "status" reply. I ordered mine just past midnight on Saturday. Oh well. No sense fretting over it. I'm sure the Haiti population is not concerned about my earphones. Now there is real grief. Worrying about my earphones is kinda lame given their plight.. cuskit

Houndstooth

Reaction score
For what it's worth, Verizon said my order shipped. I think I ordered about an hour or so after I posted.

OP
Speeding Wheels

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
For those that didnt get a cancellation e-mail I'm fairly confident it'll ship on monday.
I dont believe VZW ships on weekends.. so after 4:30pm rolls over to monday.

bllarkin

Reaction score
I ordered late Friday (I think that was the day the special was running), somewhere in the neighborhood or 11 pm or so. I haven't gotten a cancellation email, but I haven't gotten a shipped email, either. I figure if it is going to ship it won't do so until tomorrow, so we'll find out for sure then.

lockman

Reaction score
I get the same message. So does my friend. I ordered Friday night so I think I'm good. We'll see tomorrow.

acturbo

Reaction score
Anyone who missed these and still wants a stereo BT headset, Verizon also offers the Samsung WEP870 for the same price after you enter the same coupon code.

Enter your location

markmicallef

Reaction score
out of stock, this is the worst thing that's ever happen to me
:frown::mad::frown::mad::frown::mad::frown::mad: