MOTOROKR™ S305 Bluetooth® Stereo Headphones - $24 today only

Sodner

Reaction score
Ordered mine! Great find! $25.19 overnighted to Virginia Beach. If i ordered this morning (Saturday morning) I wonder if that means i'll get them Monday?

I think were I live FedEx does home deliveries Tuesday through Saturday. Damn and I'm working from home Monday and could have signed for the package. Probably won't get till Wednesday then. :mad:

evil_O

Reaction score
Was able to nab a pair before it was too late...

$25.61

Nice find!

mike770

Reaction score
I was able to grab a pair for $26.12.

A big Thank You to the OP.

Last edited:

mtbhk44

Reaction score
Awesome find. Thanks - tired of dealing with wires when I'm riding or cutting the grass

sstamilio

Reaction score
25 bucks and change after the state of NC took their cut.:yeahbaby01: Thanks for the heads up.

Viktor Vaughn

Reaction score
Good looking out!

I snatched up a pair as well...

Thinking of using while bike commuting, or working out perhaps.

pcandroid

Reaction score
Just got a email that said mine would not be shipping due to the item being out of stock!!! It told me to reorder at a later date. :mad:

wakeb791

Reaction score
Ordered mine last night. I really hope I don't get an email this weekend saying they're out of stock!

wakeb791

Reaction score
Ordered mine! Great find! $25.19 overnighted to Virginia Beach. If i ordered this morning (Saturday morning) I wonder if that means i'll get them Monday?

Count on Tuesday. I don't believe Fedex does Saturday pickups.

TheOldFart

Reaction score
Just got a email that said mine would not be shipping due to the item being out of stock!!! It told me to reorder at a later date. :mad:

And it looks like you ordered relatively early. If so, it looks like a lot of people will not be getting one.

mikespe

Reaction score
:icon_ banana:
Nice find....I have the S9's and they work pretty good, great sound but a bit shy on battery life.

I wish I saw this offer yesterday! My S9's just bit the dust! They have issues with sweat and the push buttons on the headset. My +volume button stopped working. This is a KNOWN issue with the S9 and Motorola issued the S9HD WITHOUT fixing the problem...
Anyway, good find for those that got in!