MOTOROKR™ S305 Bluetooth® Stereo Headphones - $24 today only

bllarkin

Reaction score
Nice! Thanks for the tip. Like someone else said, make sure you aren't signed in to your account if you are having issues using the code. Ordered a pair for less than $26 to AZ.

dodgemaniac

Reaction score
Just ordered myself a pair. hope they work well for staying on while at the gym as i have now almost completely replaced my ipod touch with my droid. i figured for 25 bucks why not especially when there originally 60

oshizo

Reaction score
well i tried on my droid while i was at work but vzwstore wouldn't load the secure page? so i just ordered them when i got home hope i got in the time frame well it said i did so Kudos for the heads up!

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
do I NEED these?

I have some Skull Candy Ear buds that work killer with my iPod Touch, but they are NOT blue tooth and the cord does get in the way.... these PLUS the droid would = Awesome Sauce.

-=Jason=-

cb2000a

Reaction score
Someone gave me some s9 HD's yesterday that were given to them for Christmas and they said they would not use them and figured I would. :icon_ banana:

Droids

Reaction score
Is Verizon's site getting hammered? Took thirty minutes to check out. Got it for 25.86 delivered and paid using my Droid rebate card. Heh, thanks OP.

PS: Order said it would be shipped Fedex and signature required. Why is a signature required for a $25 order? If so I'll have to pick it up at Fedex, which is not far away but still...

SRR1138

Reaction score
Is Verizon's site getting hammered? Took thirty minutes to check out. Got it for 25.86 delivered and paid using my Droid rebate card. Heh, thanks OP.

PS: Order said it would be shipped Fedex and signature required. Why is a signature required for a $25 order? If so I'll have to pick it up at Fedex, which is not far away but still...

I don't know, but I do know everything from VW is sent next day, and everything requires a signature. Pain? Yes! Great price considering they pay for next day shipping, and a signature, uuuummmmmmmmm, heck ya. Stupid? YES.

I mean fine some neighborhoods, I think a signature should be required, but not mine. :unsure:

cisco0910

Reaction score
Ordered mine! Great find! $25.19 overnighted to Virginia Beach. If i ordered this morning (Saturday morning) I wonder if that means i'll get them Monday?