MOTOROKR™ S305 Bluetooth® Stereo Headphones - $24 today only

kujio

Reaction score
Order Status: Your order is currently being processed, please check back tomorrow.

SRR1138

Reaction score
When you guys order stuff from verizon, does it come from Memphis?

I ask because I ordered on 11:10pm central time, friday night. And got mine yesterday. So do they have regional, distribution centers?

btw, I live in Wisconsin.

Last edited:

Mr Steve

Reaction score
From Memphis to Tampa for me.

Jan 19, 2010 5:19 AM
At dest sort facility
TAMPA, FL

Jan 19, 2010 2:50 AM
Departed FedEx location
MEMPHIS, TN​

Steveindajeep

Reaction score
checked my order today too.....came processing message.

I noticed it asks you for the order number and last name and it will give you the status...

You can put any last name you want into it and it will give you the status ha.

Arkainzeye

Reaction score
I got my headphones yesterday. it was only a few days after i ordered it that i recieved them.. The stereo headphones i had before these were the moto S9. here is something interesting i just noticed about these NEW stereo headphones. i just got a phone call and decided i wanted my hands free, so i put the headphones on and to my surprise the phone call was in STEREO.. unlike the S9 Headphones where they were stereo for music but would go to one side for a phone call. Theses do not do that. they do stereo for everything.. not sure i would drive with these.. ya know? they are very comfy. the S9 forced themselves in your ear, which i guess it good for outside noise?

Mr Steve

Reaction score
Theses do not do that. they do stereo for everything.. not sure i would drive with these.. ya know? they are very comfy. the S9 forced themselves in your ear, which i guess it good for outside noise?
Just a data point - The S9s are mono for phone calls, the S9-HD are 'stereo' for phone calls as are the S305s. Don't want anyone thinking the S9-HDs are mono.

I've got both the S9-HD & these. These are more comfortable and sound 'richer' to me. The S9-HDs I'll use for activities where sweat/moisture might be a concern. The S305s are great for lounging around the house or office.

Mr Steve

Reaction score
so you don't recommend the s305 for the gym?
No, they have a soft non-removable spongy material that rests against your ears. Good for comfort, but hard/impossible to clean. The stench might get to be a bit much after a bit.

The S9-HDs have removeable/replaceable rubber ear buds. They could be wiped down easily.

mikespe

Reaction score
so you don't recommend the s305 for the gym?
No, they have a soft non-removable spongy material that rests against your ears. Good for comfort, but hard/impossible to clean. The stench might get to be a bit much after a bit.

The S9-HDs have removeable/replaceable rubber ear buds. They could be wiped down easily.

Do NOT use the S9's or the S9-HD's with sweat or moisture! The upper volume control stopped working on my S9's. I did a Google search for "Motorola S9 volume button stopped working" (close to that anyway) and there are a TON of complaints about this issue. Plus to make it worse, Motorola KNEW this was an issue with the S9's and STILL released the S9-HD without correcting the problem. On Motorola's message board one of their staff members even stated it's a known issue. They even stopped replacing the broken headsets after all the complaints started.

Now I love Motorola products. I have several of their bluetooth ear pieces and loved the Razr and of course the Droid. I really liked the S9's too. But promoting a set of headphones to use for working out yet not be water proof is not good.

I ordered the S305's a few days ago and I'll stick with those. There stay out of your ears so moisture shouldn't be a concern since they are on the outside of the ears...

brianr0131

Reaction score
Got mine....love 'em. Only problem is that I have charged for hours upon hours and the light never changes to green. They seem to work fine though. They really sound great for the price. I love how they switch track and play/pause too.

Thanks OP

lockman

Reaction score
According to vzw a few minutes ago, they are backordered/ canceled, they're not sure. Told me I can cancel, or leave it in limbo in hopes that more come in. Asked why I never received any email about status and csr chuckled thinking that was funny.

Typical Verizon. Why am I surprised?