Motoprint no more?

Redalert

Reaction score
OK this was supported in good old ICS. Really surprised they did away with it in good old Jelly Beaner. Is there anything similar? Any work around or hacks or are we to be on a app finding frendzy?

Thanks
Your friend Red

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
I removed my original post because it made absolutely no sense.....

Last edited:

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
I think I tried Google Cloud Print once and it seemed to work. If your printer doesn't support the feature, you just have to have a computer turned on in your network with Chrome open. Haven't reinstalled it through since...oh boy...the days of GB.

cybertj.2000

Reaction score
Google cloud print works great, and you can print anything to it via share, simple set up and works with any computer and printer

OP
Redalert

Redalert

Reaction score
Just totally sucks that they don't support it in JB. It work simple and fast in ICS for me.. nice little add-on IMHO.

OP
Redalert

Redalert

Reaction score
Now I'm going to have to sbf back to ICS wink, wink..

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
OK this was supported in good old ICS. Really surprised they did away with it in good old Jelly Beaner. Is there anything similar? Any work around or hacks or are we to be on a app finding frendzy?

Thanks
Your friend Red

Did you try downloading the MotoPrint app from the Play Store?

OP
Redalert

Redalert

Reaction score
My wife is running ICS I'm going to,:mad: if it will work grab her moto print .apk and try and tweak it and see what happens on me phone. Think its a lost cause thou.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk2

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wonder if it is going to work with the official JB release, since the info. at the play store says that it is compatible with versions 3.0 and above.

OP
Redalert

Redalert

Reaction score
I wonder if it is going to work with the official JB release, since the info. at the play store says that it is compatible with versions 3.0 and above.

Not sure. Hope so..:D

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk2