Motocast syncing?

BullysonRazor

Reaction score
Love the feature of motocast,,it's been very useful..but I want too know when does it know when to sync with my computer..I mean does it randomly sync when something on computer have a change to maybe your document, files, pictures and video.,Because currently my phone is syncing right now but for what?.I have not added or make any changes on my computer recently.Its it updating?..And is it safe to keep motocast open all the time?

SallyC

Reaction score
It syncs when you connect via USB. Either manually or automatically, depending on your preferences.

It might be checking for updates or connecting to your pc over the air to check files, but it's not syncing.

Yes, it's fine to leave it on all the time. Doesn't hurt a thing.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
It syncs when you connect via USB. Either manually or automatically, depending on your preferences.

It might be checking for updates or connecting to your pc over the air to check files, but it's not syncing.

Yes, it's fine to leave it on all the time. Doesn't hurt a thing.

I believe it may also be sync'ing when on WIFI as well as it seems to do this the moment I arrive at work or home (both WIFI for me).

SallyC

Reaction score
I believe it may also be sync'ing when on WIFI as well as it seems to do this the moment I arrive at work or home (both WIFI for me).

I've seen the icon when I'm on wireless too, but the manual and their website only speaks of syncing with MotoCast USB. So that's why I'm guessing it's updating or checking files. But I'm just guessing.