Motocast is not working? That or I don't know how to use it.

gamer6592

Reaction score
So I got everything set up on my computer with the account and all of that and I got it so that I could locate my computer but now only certain folders are coming up even though I have it setup for pictures to be shared in the settings for my phone and I can see most of my pictures but .gif files do not appear and when I add any file to a folder on my computer which I am browsing on my phone and leave and re-enter it is still not in the folder. How do I refresh the information? And how do I get gif's to appear?

Also, When I plug my phone into my computer's USB the menu for Charge only, open folder to view files, etc does not come up. Is this because I am using DLNA? It doesn't come up on my computer either. Please help! Thanks!

jgaryt

Reaction score
Hi there,

Mine *was* working when I plugged in the USB cable I got those options, but when I selected "charger only", it never asked me again. As far as the Motocast goes, it do have it working, I can play files from my home network when I am on another network.

jgaryt.

keeseckb

Reaction score
I set Motocast to hidden in the app drawer and now can't figure out how to un-hide it... lol