1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Motocast is not working? That or I don't know how to use it.

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by gamer6592, Nov 30, 2011.

1. gamer6592

gamer6592 New Member

So I got everything set up on my computer with the account and all of that and I got it so that I could locate my computer but now only certain folders are coming up even though I have it setup for pictures to be shared in the settings for my phone and I can see most of my pictures but .gif files do not appear and when I add any file to a folder on my computer which I am browsing on my phone and leave and re-enter it is still not in the folder. How do I refresh the information? And how do I get gif's to appear?

Also, When I plug my phone into my computer's USB the menu for Charge only, open folder to view files, etc does not come up. Is this because I am using DLNA? It doesn't come up on my computer either. Please help! Thanks!
  2. jgaryt

jgaryt New Member

Hi there,

Mine *was* working when I plugged in the USB cable I got those options, but when I selected "charger only", it never asked me again. As far as the Motocast goes, it do have it working, I can play files from my home network when I am on another network.

jgaryt.
  3. keeseckb

keeseckb New Member

I set Motocast to hidden in the app drawer and now can't figure out how to un-hide it... lol
Search tags for this page
i can't open motocast

motocast doesn't work

motocast not working

motocast usb does not work
motocast usb doesn't work
motocast usb doesnt work
motocast usb is not coming up
motocast usb not launching
motocast usb not working
motocast usb wont open
motocast usb wont work