1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Motocast, Back up assistant, google music.....

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by cmpilgrim, Jan 27, 2013.

1. cmpilgrim

cmpilgrim New Member

Hi everyone. I am new to the DROID world and am confused about a few things. I had an iPhone 4 before and it was simple to transfer photos/ music etc from the iPhone to my Mac. I have my music from iTunes on my ohone on both Google music and on the My Music thing from motocast. I used picasa for my photos but they are also on my phone from motocast. I also have that back up assistant thing set up because it came up when I connected my phone to my Mac. Do I need all this stuff set up? It seems like I have the same stuff 3 times.

Also, how do I save my music to my SD card so I don't have to use data listening.through either motocast or Google music?
Search tags for this page

can i use motocast for backing stuff up

getting music from backup assistant plus to phone
how do i get my music from backup assistant to my sd card
how to disable motocast and backup assistant from popping up
motocast backup
motocast for backup?
using motocast backup assistant
why cant i backup my music on motocast?