MotoCast and my iTunes music question

mbell75

Reaction score
Got Motocast running and when I click on my iTunes library on my phone, nothing happens. I have like 4k songs in there. Do I just have to wait for them all to load up or will that not even work?

mfinn

Reaction score
Not having luck myself with getting my itunes library on my maxx.

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
I know this doesn't answer your question, but I use "Easy Phone Tunes" and it works great! Transfers music directly from iTunes to phone. Three problem, is the music them uses up storage.

I had to find something else cause I couldn't get motocast to work either.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

mfinn

Reaction score
I know this doesn't answer your question, but I use "Easy Phone Tunes" and it works great! Transfers music directly from iTunes to phone. Three problem, is the music them uses up storage.

I had to find something else cause I couldn't get motocast to work either.

what storage was it using up?

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
Personally, I put mine on the SD Card. But you might be able to use internal memory if you wanted. I put about 3 Gig of music on my card.

cmedrive

Reaction score
I use a program called doubleTwist that transferred my iTunes library to my RAZR Maxx with no problems. You have to download one version to your Mac/PC and a version for your Droid. There is a version that's free where you hook your Droid to your Mac/PC with a USB cable and another version that's $4.99 that does it via a Wi-Fi connection.

OP
M

mbell75

Reaction score
I was able to get all my songs easily just using the "my music" app. Much easier than going thru Motocast.

devdeuce

Reaction score
Easiest solution is not to use iTunes

There is no spoon

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
I tried switching to Google Music but they have nothing good in the market, and it takes an eternity to transfer everything from iTunes.

didymus

Reaction score
I use iSyncr to transfer music from iTunes to my razr. It also transfers the playlists. Works great.