MotoBlur Lovers! Coming Soon, New Blur On The Way.

Insidious

Reaction score
Everybody hates on me for liking the new blur, but haters gon' hate. I've been waiting for someone to do this for a looonnggg time, so hopefully there will be a version for my old Droid 2 Global.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Everybody hates on me for liking the new blur, but haters gon' hate. I've been waiting for someone to do this for a looonnggg time, so hopefully there will be a version for my old Droid 2 Global.

You're better off just using CM7's theme chooser in that case. Actually, I think I messed around with a theme chooser theme like that and left it on my Dropbox somewhere...I think here it is. I take no credit for it, just a heads up.

Insidious

Reaction score
You're better off just using CM7's theme chooser in that case. Actually, I think I messed around with a theme chooser theme like that and left it on my Dropbox somewhere...I think here it is. I take no credit for it, just a heads up.

Thanks for the heads up, I used cm7 when my D2 was active, and used this theme. I just really like the inverted carousel, and glare on the widgets and icons that's in the "New blur."