Motoblur 3.0

tebower

Reaction score
I am wondering if I am missing something. I don't use the stock blur UI, in favor of LPP, but I am seeing news reports popping up all over about the new Motoblur 3.0 UI that "is available now on the Droid 2 Global and Droid Pro." I just got the software update 2 weeks ago, and there is no new interface. Are these news stories just wrong? Or was the new UI just limited to the Pro, and not the D2G?

leobg

Reaction score
I read that too. IMO they don't know what are they talking about. D2G has MotoBLUR, or light "blur-ification", not the fully blown BLUR interface. The screenshots posted on the article have nothing to do with MotoBLUR we run on D2G. I do not own D2, but I am pretty sure interface is exactly the same on D2 and D2G.
Update did not bring any changes on the UI either..

TwoBuells

Reaction score
my D2G has/had the Profiles as a part of the stock launcher. (hit Menu on your home screen and the profiles option is on the menu)

I kinda like the Work, Home, Weekend profiles.

I thought it was cool but I'm now running Fission ROM with ADW launcher. Maybe I can add it back in but I don't was to lose the performance that I gained with Fission ROM

I did a screen shot b4 I changed to the Fission ROM

Kinda cool to have 21 screens to play with...

CAP201012221649.jpg