Moto Z4 General Discussions

Robbb

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z4
That's the NFC icon, it means NFC is On. If you don't want to see that icon all the time there is an option to not show it in Settings. I think it's under Connected Devices

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Awesome thanks!!

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Awesome thanks!!
You're welcome. Welcome to the Forum. Hope you enjoy your Z4.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

tomthbomb

Reaction score
My Moto Z4 is still good. Am I the only one and everybody has moved on? Let's hear it from hangeroners.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I'm not sure if anybody else is still rocking one there might be one other person LOL you really getting your phone use out of that phone good for you any plans on moving to a newer phone soon?

tomthbomb

Reaction score
I'm not sure if anybody else is still rocking one there might be one other person LOL you really getting your phone use out of that phone good for you any plans on moving to a newer phone soon?
It still holds a good charge and I have three Moto-Mod batteries. I can talk and text all day and not plug in or need more than one of the Moto-Mod backup battery. I am getting Chrome popup ads that no amount of settings can change. And BTW I never charge it to over 80% full.

tomthbomb

Reaction score
I answered you inquiry three months ago and did not get a response. Were you just bored or was my reply that boring?
"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm"

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I answered you inquiry three months ago and did not get a response. Were you just bored or was my reply that boring?
"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm"
Ah apologies this app most certainly acts up on replies notifications...yes good saying indeed on my signature...are you still having issues with ads ?

Melissa2023B

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z4
I'm new and need some help learning the Z4 - how do I post here?

Melissa2023B

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z4
I figured it out for now, but perhaps how to post a new topic?

Your rules is a 404 by the way.

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I figured it out for now, but perhaps how to post a new topic?

Your rules is a 404 by the way.
Use the menu buttons at the top to get into the specific topic where you want to make a new topic. Then use the button on the bottom right to create a new thread (if using Tapatalk - attached screenshot is for Tapatalk). If you are using a web browser just click the applicable thread name at the top of the page and then click the green Post Thread button.

c466cd571f85434c5615821ef19cfbc9.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Melissa2023B

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z4
I'm on a PC with Windows 10, and don't see any new thread buttons, but thanks.

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Click the forum name at the top of the page. For example, if you want to post a new thread in the Moto Z4 forum click Motorola Z4 Forum at the top of the page. Then you will see all the Moto Z4 threads. The Post Thread button will be at the top of the page. Screenshot 2023-03-10 123908.png