Moto Z2 Force Problems, Bugs, Issues thread

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Post up all of your Moto Z2 Force Problems, Bugs, Issues, Solutions here!

Afrochili

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z2 Force
Post up all of your Moto Z2 Force Problems, Bugs, Issues, Solutions here!
Notification Sounds Repeat 5 Times

Whenever I get a text message, Google Hangouts message, or any other notification, the sound repeats multiple times, and I haven't been able to figure out how to resolve this issue. I welcome any and all advice. Thank you in advance for your time.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Notification Sounds Repeat 5 Times

Whenever I get a text message, Google Hangouts message, or any other notification, the sound repeats multiple times, and I haven't been able to figure out how to resolve this issue. I welcome any and all advice. Thank you in advance for your time.

Welcome to the Forum. Have you tried running the phone in Safe Mode and then ask someone to send a message that normally causes the repeated sound & see how it works in Safe Mode? Safe mode is a diagnostic tool and the phone only runs the system apps that came with it, no Play Store apps run. This helps determine if the issue is caused by a Play Store app. When ready, you just boot back into regular mode. No user data is erased or lost. The only drawback is some Play Store apps that require passwords may prompt you to re-enter your password when you boot back to regular mode. Instructions are here:

Using Safe Mode on the moto z2 force