Moto Z Physical Keyboard Mod Reaches Crowd Funding Goal!

Discussion in 'Android News' started by DroidModderX, May 1, 2017.

1. DroidModderX

DroidModderX Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,234
    [​IMG]

A few days back we saw the announcement of Blackberry's KeyONE. The KeyONE will be the only Android Flagship phone to include a physical keyboard. The last phone that I had with a physical keyboard was the Droid 4. Over the years I have become pretty good at using an on screen qwerty keyboard however the sometimes I think it might be nice to have a physical keyboard. Samsung has a keyboard case for the S8, and now we have a fully funded project for a physical keyboard mod for the Moto Z.

The Moto Mod has more than 900 backers who have ponied up more than $100,000 towards the project. The keyboard mod adds a sliding and tilting 5 row physical keyboard to your Moto Z. You can get in on this early for just $60 which will guarantee you a keyboard. The retail price is $120 for the Mod so this ensures you half off.

via Indiegogo

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sajo

Sajo Diamond Member

Ratings:
    +7,586
    Current Phone Model:
    Moto Droid Z Force
    It's good to see so many of these new Mods reaching their funding goal. Hopefully they can all get into production mode soon and start releasing their products.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. liftedplane

liftedplane Gold Member

Ratings:
    +907
    hopefully this is just the beginning... by allowing modders and people with ideas to actually reach these goals it shows moto is actually serious.

• Like Like x 1
  4. hammerhead13

hammerhead13 Gold Member

Ratings:
    +598
    Current Phone Model:
    Samsung Galaxy Note8
    So far as it seems that Moto has the beat formula for a Modular Platform that has reach Production. I am still waiting for the Moto Mod that is also Modular. Like Project Ara or Nexpaq. To be able to Expand more would really bring the Device to more incredible heights. Time will tell.

• Like Like x 1
Search tags for this page

moto z physical keyboard