Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
@ sajo...I looked at the link... Can you use the mods with the bumper case on? It looks like the rear prongs are visible and I guess if they are, the magnets would work and adhere the mods.. Am I right about this? I haven't gotten any mods yet because I have an Incipio case that I like but you are have to take the style mod that the z force comes with off first to apply my case. If the bumper case works with the mods,( my family take notice,) there are a few things I'd like from Santa...(lol)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I have to see what "the boss" thinks of the phone and the Hasselbad Mod.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Yeah that's the one I might start with too. The original battery lasts so long that I don't think I need the battery mod yet. My son has the projector and he likes it. I'll ask him more about that if you get the z forces and want to know more about it. The nice thing about having 2 z forces in the house is that you'll be able to share the mods and both have fun!

erydzewski

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
I have the bumber case with a dbrand.com skin and it works flawlessly with the mods! The bumber is a great addition for an already well built phone! I recommend a skin, the bumber, and the mods!

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I have the bumber case with a dbrand.com skin and it works flawlessly with the mods! The bumber is a great addition for an already well built phone! I recommend a skin, the bumber, and the mods!
Sounds good and Santa Claus is coming...to... Town! Guess I should make my list... I've been good this year

Ardeleon09

Reaction score
Also a new battery mod 3150 mAh

9cecc850ce475ff7529c07883aaeb3bc.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Looks like the Incipio Vehicle Mod is finally available.

Incipio Vehicle Dock - Moto Mods | Motorola, a Lenovo company
Thanks@sajo! I just might get that so we can have navigation when I ride with my husband in his car.. He has a Tom Tom but it's old and probably not worth updating, but I can add my phone to his blue tooth and if we travel, I can keep it on the passenger side and navigate for him..I guess it would be a Christmas present for me that we can use in his car( win win)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Now the Question im not seeing answered with the Mophie Mod is "Wireless Charging" I dont see any mentionof it so I assume that it does not support it which is a Bummer. I bet it interferes with NFC like my Incipio OFFGrid does as well. As much as i would like more Power its not really adding much infact its less losing Wireless Charging which my Incipio has.