Moto Z Force Droid Accessories

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
It is a good thing to hear. No Complaints with my Z Force in any way. Well Other than Native Wireless Charging or NFC Issues when Moto Mod attached but they are minor. Its a Real Winner in my Book!

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Stay tuned hammerhead. One of the new Mods just announced today is a wireless charging back shell. Looks like a thin shell, with no extra battery....Just a wireless charging back plate. Finally. It's hard to tell exactly how thin it is in the pics but it's coming soon.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Great news! That also means that perhaps those of us that don't get a phone every 2-3 years, can buy mods that are only a twinkle in their inventor's eye, too! Good work Moto/Lenovo! Thanks for the info@ Sajo! I will be real interested in that wireless charging back shell whenever it comes out

Ardeleon09

Reaction score
Crazy cool ideas! Not sure which I would purchase though. So far I've been really happy with the JBL mod. I've stopped using the included wood grain style shell and carry the phone as is. Once in home pop on JBL mod and watch some YouTube, Hulu, or Netflix. I do wonder what tech the photo printer is using.

drtnsnw

Reaction score
I really wish they would put out the adventure mod!!! A true waterproof shell would be so awesome

Chris

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
So the New JBL Soundboost 2 is coming out and i have to say spec wise its no different other than Splash Resistant. i found specs for both and here they are side by side.
Soundboost%20Comparison_zps6p9dmrwk.jpg

Doesnt seem like it will be louder or truly worth replacing the old one IMHO. I am Disappointed with how its not that loud.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
So the New JBL Soundboost 2 is coming out and i have to say spec wise its no different other than Splash Resistant. i found specs for both and here they are side by side.
Soundboost%20Comparison_zps6p9dmrwk.jpg

Doesnt seem like it will be louder or truly worth replacing the old one IMHO. I am Disappointed with how its not that loud.
Mine seems plenty loud to me, but that could just be my opinion.

The other main difference that I read with the JBL 2 is that it is supposed to have it's on EQ app available on the Play Store. I assume that would allow us to control the Mod sound Settings, EQ, volume, etc?

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Mine seems plenty loud to me, but that could just be my opinion.

The other main difference that I read with the JBL 2 is that it is supposed to have it's on EQ app available on the Play Store. I assume that would allow us to control the Mod sound Settings, EQ, volume, etc?

Not sure why they cant do that with the Original. I have a little Anker Ring Box Speaker and its like 2x Louder it seems. Granted the Bass is not as ood but that is a tiny speaker too.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Maybe the new app will work with the first gen JBL Mod, but from what the wording in the initial write-up it sounds like the EQ app will only be compatible with the new one. Will have to wait and see, I guess.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
All the EQ would really do is Tailor the Sound though. The Specs are the same as far as Power and Everything else so i cant see how it would be louder. we will have to wait as you say.