Moto X Pure Edition 64GB & Moto 360 Sport watch Only $400 for Both [Deal Alert]

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Alright. I think I satisfied myself. We'll see. I ordered a natural leather back skin for my 6P from Slickwraps. Wish I would've pulled the trigger over the Memorial Day weekend when they had 50% off, but I still got 20% off.

This way, I can at least get an idea of what it would've been like to get a leather-backed X, for a tiny fraction of the price. Just hope it's not so thick that I can't get the phone in a case when the need arises...

I'm sure it's cool, but it's still not a custom designed Moto X with a real leather or bamboo back Jonny! :D

I tried to convince my wife to wear one of the white watches last night. I would buy this deal and sell the phone if she would wear the watch, but she said no...doesn't want one.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I'm sure it's cool, but it's still not a custom designed Moto X with a real leather or bamboo back Jonny! :D

I tried to convince my wife to wear one of the white watches last night. I would buy this deal and sell the phone if she would wear the watch, but she said no...doesn't want one.
It's a real leather skin though. Better than a leather-textured plastic skin.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Looks like this deal ended. Very nice phone for the price & a free watch. I wish they would offer one of these deals for the Moto 360 2nd Gen; I would jump on that.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Looks like this deal ended. Very nice phone for the price & a free watch. I wish they would offer one of these deals for the Moto 360 2nd Gen; I would jump on that.

Apart from the slightly larger screen, and the changeable straps, I would argue the 360 sport is a better device. The anywhere screen is amazing, can see the watch in direct sunlight, wearing polarized sun glasses. Plus the built in GPS is cool for tracking workouts.

I use my bluetooth headphones, and the Google Music I have stored on the watch and take off on my bike, leaving my phone behind. Even if it rains during my ride I don't care, just store the headphones and don't worry about the watch getting a little wet.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Apart from the slightly larger screen, and the changeable straps, I would argue the 360 sport is a better device. The anywhere screen is amazing, can see the watch in direct sunlight, wearing polarized sun glasses. Plus the built in GPS is cool for tracking workouts.

I use my bluetooth headphones, and the Google Music I have stored on the watch and take off on my bike, leaving my phone behind. Even if it rains during my ride I don't care, just store the headphones and don't worry about the watch getting a little wet.
Good points. If the black sport was available with this deal I probably would have bought one. Just can't see myself wearing a solid white watch at my age.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Good points. If the black sport was available with this deal I probably would have bought one. Just can't see myself wearing a solid white watch at my age.

Agree on that. Some days I wish I could change the orange, flame, but works for me well enough. My wife has the black one and she likes it, but it is a dust magnet, that would drive me more crazy than the orange color. I have the white one coming, so now I will have two color options.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Anyone resold it for profit?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Anyone resold it for profit?

I got the black front with bamboo back and sold it on CL for $380. I ordered the white watch and have been using that instead of the orange one I had. Sold the orange one on CL for $160. So I made ~ $100 and got a new watch color.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
What the heck, I just jumped on this newest deal. $429 with taxes for a 64GB custom phone and an all black Moto 360 Sport watch for free. I figure I can sell the phone for around $380; which leaves me with a $299 smart watch for around $50. Not too shabby, and if I can make more on the phone sale, then the watch is even cheaper. I have been looking for a reason to try a round watch after wearing a square one for 18+ months and this is a pretty good deal.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
What the heck, I just jumped on this newest deal. $429 with taxes for a 64GB custom phone and an all black Moto 360 Sport watch for free. I figure I can sell the phone for around $380; which leaves me with a $299 smart watch for around $50. Not too shabby, and if I can make more on the phone sale, then the watch is even cheaper. I have been looking for a reason to try a round watch after wearing a square one for 18+ months and this is a pretty good deal.

It's a nice watch for sure. I can't say enough good things about the any light display. Walk out in direct sunlight as soon as you can and be amazed.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
It's a nice watch for sure. I can't say enough good things about the any light display. Walk out in direct sunlight as soon as you can and be amazed.
Thanks Sydman, I'll post a short review / my thoughts somewhere when I get it and use it.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
How'd you guys get a 64GB mxpe? Mine keeps saying sold out. I want to sell the phone and get the sport 360.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Eh looks like the mpxe is selling for $289 right now. Maybe I'll just buy the watch outright.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Eh looks like the mpxe is selling for $289 right now. Maybe I'll just buy the watch outright.
That's the 32 GB selling price, right? When I looked last night I thought I saw average sale price of $380 (or close to it) for a 64GB modrl