Moto X (2nd Gen) Goes Up for Pre-Order on AT&T

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
att-moto-x-2nd-gen-preorders.png

Just as we shared yesterday from Motorola's blog, the AT&T version of the Moto X is available for pre-order on AT&T's website. You can nab the hot new Motorola super-phone for only $99.99 on a new contract.

Alternatively you can get the device for $526.99 off contract through AT&T. That's a bit more than the $499.99 that Motorola will be asking for their Pure Edition unlocked and carrier free version of the device (which should be available on the Moto Maker website at 12PM EST today). AT&T also has another option as well in which you can make 20 or 24 monthly installments of $26 or $22 respectively.

Keep in mind that AT&T is only offering pre-made versions of the new Moto X on their website, so if you want customized versions you will need to wait for the phone to show up on the Moto Maker website. AT&T has the Black Resin version, the Bamboo version, and the Black Leather version for now. AT&T claims their new Moto X will ship on September 23rd.

Here's a link to the AT&T spot to grab one on contract: AT&T

jspradling7

Reaction score
Moto just sent me an email, the subject line is
" Get the new Moto X now from $99. Pure Android. Genuine materials. Balanced design."
I followed the link assuming it was for AT&T but it didn't say so. I click on the "Build your own" button but it doesn't do anything. : (

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Moto just sent me an email, the subject line is
" Get the new Moto X now from $99. Pure Android. Genuine materials. Balanced design."
I followed the link assuming it was for AT&T but it didn't say so. I click on the "Build your own" button but it doesn't do anything. : (
I received the email also. So, while sitting at the DMV I clicked buy now and went all the way through the process and at the very end was the option to chose your provider and AT&T was the only option. Maybe they should put that at the beginning right now.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk