Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
RTRdXI4.jpg

The latest rumors surrounding Motorola's Moto X 2015 is that the upcoming flagship will be equipped with a fingerprint scanner, as we’re beginning to see in many flagship devices such as the Galaxy S5, Galaxy S6 Edge and HTC One M9 Plus.

The two images above is supposedly showing the chassis of the Moto X 2015 handset. Not all components seem to have been fitted inside in the images but we can see a small square cutout, which seems to be the housing for a fingerprint scanner. This could perhaps means that the Moto X 2015’s fingerprint sensor could be embedded in the Motorola logo instead of the home button.

We’ll have to wait for some official confirmation, as we get closer to Motorola’s release for its next flagship device.

Source: mydrivers.com

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Given that android M will have native support for fingerprint scanners, I'd say any oem would be silly not to put one in their flagship devices at this point, especially with the push on mobile payments that we're just starting to see ramp up.

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
The more I hear about this device, the more I am thinking this is going to be my new device.

obxsalvo

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I love it on my HP Notebook no password to remember, just have to TB's .... that's what the wait is....