Moto updated the Motorola Android Software Upgrade News

Xil

Reaction score
That is deff. not updated... WiFi xoom got it like 2 months ago sooo how is it still in development?

OP
M

manders500

Reaction score
Webtop works without a doc! Some apps do not run well under webtop but phone mode seems to help.

William_04_x

Reaction score
Xil said:
That is deff. not updated... WiFi xoom got it like 2 months ago sooo how is it still in development?

I think it came to my wifi Xoom in January. They're probably referring to the 4G tablets.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL

I think it came to my wifi Xoom in January. They're probably referring to the 4G tablets.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

Xil must be looking at the international WiFi Xoom which says it's in development for a Q2 rollout. The US WiFi Xoom clearly says that ICS is available and that it was released in January, and the US 3G/LTE Xoom clearly says that ICS is available as well. It looks like the chart is up to date.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm with the group that would rather have a fully functional OS that works properly right away than get it early with bugs. However, I feel like this is taking a very long time to come out. I read about this phone getting ICS before I bought it. Thats why I got the phone but I didnt think it would take this long to come out. Is this a usual amount of time?

It seems to me that it took forever to get Froyo (and Flash compatibility) on the OG Droid. So yes, in a way this delay is usual. At least for Motorola.

poncedeleon

Reaction score
good god i just want ICS already. im tired of all these release dates that everyone comes up with.

Xil

Reaction score
Xil must be looking at the international WiFi Xoom which says it's in development for a Q2 rollout. The US WiFi Xoom clearly says that ICS is available and that it was released in January, and the US 3G/LTE Xoom clearly says that ICS is available as well. It looks like the chart is up to date.

yea that's prob what i did, don't care that much tbh lol

georgeo18yal

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
Come on ICS, sometime before the end of the year! :blink: Lol!

mthorn79

Reaction score
I'm just sick of everyone mentioning ICS now.

Its like a song on the radio that is badass when it first comes out and everyone requests it, then it just gets beaten down getting played too much and everyone just wants to move on already.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Jxpinc

Reaction score
mthorn79 said:

Its like a song on the radio that is badass when it first comes out and everyone requests it, then it just gets beaten down getting played too much and everyone just wants to move on already.

its been such a long time I think I should be going

bullswife98

Reaction score
mthorn79 said:

I agree! Like that song " RED SOLO CUP"!!
Yeah, its stuck in your head now.. Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

pookie

Reaction score
mthorn79 said:

Well put.
Time doesn't wait for me, it keeps on rolling..........

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Lol... ICS. :) had to do it.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!